13 •

?: "what if she has a concussion?"

??: "It's possible..."

?: "we cant being her to a doctor"

??: "yeah Eddie's still on the run if they find her they find eddie..."

???: "how would they find eddie through her..?"

??: "because she has been gone too. Everybody already thinks she is missing."

?: "good point"

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was eddie. That beautiful man was holding my hand and his leg was bouncing out of anxiety. He was looking at my hand and rubbing it soothingly as my eyes wandered weakly to see Dustin and Robin exiting the room. This room? Where am I? It's dark here. Suddenly a sharp pain struck through my whole arm and part of my neck where my shoulder was near.

I winced as I went to move my head to see my shoulder but that just made the pain even worse.

Y/n: "shit-" I closed my eyes tightly as I tried relaxing

Eddie: "y/n?" He said as I looked at him and saw him smiling. "Your awake fuck!" He hugged me quickly being careful not to touch my shoulder. "I didn't know how much longer we would be waiting for." He whispered as he kissed my head.

Y/n: "whats going on? Why does my shoulder hurt?" I asked confused.

Eddie: "You dont remember?"

Robin: "just give her time. She just woke up from a slight coma." She smiled as she barged into the room and past eddie hugging me.

Y/n: "Robin my shoulder-" I complained with a smile.

Robin: "I'm sorry- I just. I missed you. After all I havent gotten to see my favorite person in the world for toooooo longgggg!!!" She groaned.

Eddie: "so how long do you think it's gonna be until she remembers what happened?" He questioned Robin as she stood back up walking towards the door.

Robin: "like an hour or so" she shrugged. "Y/n just rest for now me and Dustin and Steve and Nancy are coming up with a plan since the gate we went through last time won't be an option. It's swarmed with cops." She said and exited.

Eddie: "so um. How was your coma love?" He asked chuckling.

Y/n: i smiled. "How do you think?"

Eddie: "alright but for real this time. What's it like being in a coma?" He pulled his chair closer and laid his head in my lap playing with his ring which was still on my hand.

Y/n: "like one big dream I guess you could say." I shrugged as I moved my hands to his hair. "How long have I been in that coma?" I questioned.

Eddie: "about 2 days"

Y/n: "not too bad." I smiled.

Eddie: "those 2 days were hell for me. I was scared you wouldn't wake up." He sighed.

Y/n: "missed me that much mr. Munson?" I smirked.

Eddie: "You know it." He laughed.

I continued to play with his soft slightly knotted hair.

Y/n: "i missed this." I said.

Eddie: "i did too. Wait I wasn't in your dream?" He smiled looking up at me.

Y/n: "unfortunately no. My dream was wierd. I don't remember everything but I kept seeing butterflies." I laughed.

Eddie: "well you were high when you fell into a concussion." He laughed. "That demogorgan hit your head really hard after it clawed you up." He said frowning slightly as he looked at me.

When he said that suddenly I started remembering what happened. Before I could only remember us having sex then Robin got us and we were on the boat. But now I remember everything else that happened after that. Holy shit

Eddie: "you ok love?" He raised his head slightly.

Y/n: "yeah yeah. I just. I can remember it now." I smiled in amazement.

Eddie smiled excitedly and kissed my stomach.

Eddie: "good I wanted to make sure you remember our time before all those events" he wiggled his eyebrows as I laughed at him.

Y/n: "i could never forget my first time. Especially since it's with you." I smiled.

Eddie: "good cause i got worried" he smiled.

He went back to playing with my ring as his head laid back down in my lap. And my hands were making a small braid in his hair. I started really taking in my surroundings now. I was laying down in a bed. I'm the upside down. No blanket. A pillow under my head and what looks to be Dustin's room. Oh. Why are we here?

Dustin: "good your awake. We have our plan now so. Your gonna have to deal with that shoulder pain for a while until we get you back to the abandoned house." He rushed in the room. He paused for a moment looking at me and Eddie as Eddie quickly say up. "Your fucking joking." He said looking at me. "When did this happen???!" He shouted dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: "Dustin i honestly don't need this from you right now." I said trying to stay calm. I didn't have the patience for him right now.

Dustin: "fine. Don't tell me. Just keep secrets now!" He said walking over to us.

Eddie:  "chill out little guy." He rubbing Dustin head as dustin dramatically hit his hand away. "Easy toothfairy!" He laughed. "Just cause ur teeth were gone doesn't mean you need mine." He raised his hands in defense.

Dustin: "Eddie now is not the time for jokes." He crossed his arms. "But I must admit that was a good one." He said avoiding eye contact.

Y/n: "listen dustin. Me and Eddie are together wether you like it or not. It wasn't a secret I just didn't get the chance to tell you yet. It only recently happened. Just cause I'm your sister and Eddie's your friend doesn't mean we aren't allowed to be together." I sighed.

Eddie: "yeah. what the boss lady said." He nodded.

Dustin: he sighed. "Fine. But if you guys make out infront of me I'm gonna puke all over you guys!" He said.

Just then eddie leaned down quickly connecting our lips which caught me off guard.

Dustin: "EWW!" He shouted walking out of the room. "NASTY DOGS!" We heard him from the other room causing me and Eddie to giggle. I reached my hand up to the side of his face. But quickly pulled away.

Y/n: "Eddie i haven't gotten to brush my teeth or eat anything in 2 days." I said.

Eddie: "us either. But like I said I'm always prepared for you." He pulled his gum out.

I took one giggling as we both put the gum in our mouths and quickly went back to making out. It lasted a good few minutes before I pulled away again.

Y/n: "ok eddie they are gonna come in any minute now." I giggled

Eddie: "while I may not agree with your decision to stop making out because they might walk in, I respect your decision m'lady." He said pretending to adjust his "tie" and he sat down.

Y/n: i laughed. "We can continue later mr. Munson." I smiled.

Eddie: "sounds like a plan. A really good fucking plan." I rubbed his hands together.

(Y/n: but guys imagine if I just said you guys died and ended the book there BAHAHAHHAHAA I WOULD FOREVER LAUGH AT YOU GUYS. But I'm not evil so I won't do that love you guys!!! 🤭🤭❤️❤️❤️)