21 • (SMUT ⚠️)

(This is not edited and I didn't go over it again so lmk if there are any spelling mistakes ;)

*a few minutes later*

I pulled away from mine and Eddie's make out session as Robin started humming a song.

Eddie: "heyyyy." He whined.

Y/n: "we are gonna make Robin uncomfortable if this continues" I giggled.

Eddie: he looked at Robin thru the mirror and glared at her. "How dare you be uncomfortable."

Robin: she looked back at Eddie thru the mirror. "I didn't say shit! She was the one who stopped. By the way." She shifted her attention to me. "How dare you use me as an excuse to stop kissing him. You know I don't care." She laughed.

Eddie now glared at me.

Y/n: "Well I just didn't want him to go any further we all know how he is! And besides why make out with eddie right now when I can do that later where we could take it farther!" I defended myself.

Eddie: "but I love your lips! Lips lips lips!" He threw his head back in frustration while squinting his eyes.

Y/n: "Every time we get high he says something about my lips." I laughed.

Eddie: "don't expose me like that." He said as he laid started trying to get comfortable in the middle seat. I was in the window seat on the left.

Y/n: "you do this to yourself." I smiled.

Eddie crossed his arms.

Robin: "I'm just gonna... put on some music..." she smiled.

She clicked the play button and a song I didn't know filled the car. Robin just started lip syncing the lyrics and moving her shoulders and head around doing a little dance while she drove.

Meanwhile Eddie laid down on his back and was quick to pull me with him. I looked at him confused as he laid me on him. He looked down at me and wrapped his arms around me. He closed his eyes and started drawing shapes on my back. I rested my eyes and laid my head on his chest.

*a few minutes later*

Robin pulled up I front of the house and me and Eddie peeked our heads up to view out the window.

Robin: she looked around "alright kiddos coast is clear! Now run." She smiled.

Y/n: "thank you Robin!" I smiled.

Eddie: "thanks!" He said quickly sending her a smile.

Me and eddie quickly got out of our position and opened the door running up to the house. We quickly slipped through the window and I heard Robin leave.

Y/n: I smiled widely at Eddie as he closed the window. "Come on now." I said nodding towards the stairs.

Eddie smiled at me as we walked to the bedroom. When we got there I flipped onto the bed cause a bitch b tired after all that 🫦

I watched eddie move over to me. My legs were dangling off the bed from my knees down. I felt his hands softly rest on my knees before spreading my legs slowly. I looked him in the eyes to see him with a smirk on his face watching every inch of my face.

Eddie: "you know when I was leaving my trailer I unfortunately didn't grab a very important thing." His hands slowly went up my thigh. Like unbelievably slow. "Good thing we have bed sheets." He smiled at me darkly.

I didn't know what he was going on about yet but I liked wherever this was going. I waited patiently and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his cold rings against my skin as his hand started dipping into the hem of my shirt but before I knew it his touch was absent.