23 •

*the next day*

I woke up to the sound of Eddie's soft snoring. (You cannot tell me eddie wouldn't snore I bet that bitch sprawls out on his back with his mouth slightly open snoring away 💀)

But something was very different. The feeling of the bed was wrong. There was no blanket on us anymore. The room was dark like usual. But too kinda gloomy with a blueish tint. I lifted my head off of Eddie's chest and looked around noticing the windows were not boarded up. And everything outiside was still darker and had the same blueish tint. On no.

I got up so fast and ran over to the window seeing there wasn't even glass they we just open for anyone to go through. I glanced around noticing all the viney gross looking things. Fuck. We were in the upside down. This has to be one of those sick twisted dreams.

That is when I heard a noise behind me and turned around instantly to see the closet creaking open.

Y/n: "Henry?" I questioned annoyed.

I glanced at the bed noticing eddie still asleep. When I looked back at the closet it was wide open with a little note on the floor. I approached it quickly not trying to waste time.

The note:

Well well number 15. Back so soon? Didn't you just recently get out of my world? With that boyfriend of yours and those friends. This may be a surprise to you but, it's me Henry.

(I scoffed and rolled my eyes. This guy really thinks he's funny or something)

But I'm different here... But it's ok. I'm more powerful than ever! Call me vecna now.

(This hoe. Always pulling shit)

Now listen carefully. This is not a dream. Your really here. And now it's time for your test. See you soon!

Your dearest friend, vecna

*end of note*

Y/n: "this isn't a dream..?" I checked my wrist where the tattoo usually is and nothing. Like he said I'm not dreaming. Fuck.

I looked at eddie. I walked over and shook him.

Y/n: "eddie get up!" I said in a stern tone.

His eyes quickly opened and confusion spread across his face.

Eddie: "wha- y/n- what are you doing?" He questioned.

Y/n: "come on. We gotta get out of here."

Eddie: "o-ok-" he stumbled off the bed still processing and trying to wake up fully.

*outside*

We began walking down the street and eddie took this as an opportunity to question me.

Eddie: "why the fuck are we back here? No no screw that HOW are we back here?"

Y/n: "I don't know. It's a test."

Eddie: "what? A test? From who?"

Y/n: "henr- vecna."

Eddie: "vecna?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Y/n: "His real name is Henry. He's been talking to me in my dreams. I don't quite know who he is. But he's a memory from my past. I'm remembering things I didn't even know existed."

Eddie: "and your telling all this to me now? Why haven't you said anything?" He said upset.

Y/n: "because I didn't and still don't know what it really is! Ok this shit is confusing for me!" I said annoyed. Woah. I just basically yelled at him. "I'm sorry."