15 •

I opened my eyes in a panic sitting up. I quickly looked around gasping for air. I was home? Wait why the fuck am i at the house? This ruins the plan! What the fuck!! I got up looking at my outfit quickly. Grey sweats and a black sweater with some black socks too. What the hell were these idiots thinking bringing me back here? I walked out of my room seeing our cat staring at me while resting on the little table that held a small simple flower pot right next to the cat. I tilted my head slightly and pet the cats head before quickly going to Dustin's room.

I barged in seeing his room actually really clean..? Weird. It's usually a bit messy WHOS he trying to impress? I look around unsatisfied at my discovery that Dustin wasn't even in here.

Y/n: "great." I mumbled.

I walked to my moms room knocking. No response. I knocked again a bit louder. Still nothing. I creaked the door open and glanced at the small room no one.

I furrowed my eyebrows and went downstairs. I frantically looked around everywhere. No one? What the fuck? My mom never leaves? I made my way to the living room and I looked out the window the car is still here. Even if she actually left the cat wouldn't be here. She takes that damn thing everywhere. I walked outside looking around as I made my way to the sidewalk examining the houses and yards. It was oddly quiet. No one around. No kids playing. Even though the weather was perfect. I walked back over to my car and felt my pockets to see if I had the keys. Perfect I did. I hopped in the car starting it and heading to the abandoned house. Eddie should be there. As I drove I came to a red light.

Why was there no cars? This is super fucking weird. Where is everyone? At that point I didn't care and I ran the red light. Cause who was I even waiting for? No one. Cause no one was there. So therefore no point in waiting for 10 fucking minutes.

I continued my drive looking for any sign of people. Nothing. When I got to the abandoned house the door was open. Weird. The door shouldn't be open? I hesitantly got out of my car and approached the house. Stopping right in front of the door second guessing this decision. No I have to see if Eddie's here. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Once I opened them again the house was gone. I was standing in front of a door. In the middle of a hallway. Everything was white. I looked around and back down at my outfit and seen I was no longer in my previous outfit. I was in a gown? Like a hospital gown. But fancier?

?: "papa I'm sorry!" A child's voice yelled.

?: "PLEASE PAPA NO!" They screamed and screamed as it echoed through the hallways.

I looked around seeing no one. But heard the voice get louder. Whoever it was was getting closer. I quickly opened the door in front of me and closed it behind me staring at the floor as I breathed heavily.

?: "PAPA PLEASE NO!" They screamed right outside of the door as my heart started racing. "NOOOOO!" Their screams faded as they got farther away.

I looked up finally relieved that they were gone. Holy shit talk about adrenaline rush. This room was strange. I glanced around walking forward as I saw all the different games scattered into sections. I definitly noticed the rainbow wrapping around the walls. And the one in the middle of the floor. I felt like everything was bigger than they should be. I felt smaller.

I looked forward noticing a mirror as I approached it I stared at myself. I look so... young? I felt my face in pure shock as my hands trembled. I was a child again? My hair buzzed. I felt tears fill my eyes from all the built up fear and confusion. What's going on? That's when I reached up feeling my head and noticing a mark on my wrist in the mirror. I slowly brought my wrist down in front of me and looked down. A little tattoo that read '015'.

What does that mean?

??: "hello. Welcome back number 15." I heard a person speak causing me to quickly turn around I was in such shock my eyes kept stuttering open and closed. How did they know my number? Right after I read it..?

A blonde tall man stood about 10 feet away with his hands behind his back and a smile on his face.

??: "you know your very early. None of the children are awake yet. Did you forget the rules number 15?" He tilted his head a bit smile remaining.

Y/n: "u-uhm. Yeah I suppose I did." I smiled weakly. I figured if I play along with whatever this was I could make my life a lot easier. I cringed a bit at my high pitched sounding voice.

??: "well we better get you back to your room before papa finds you." He said smiling warmly as he began to walk towards the door.

I quickly followed him wiping the tears that were stained to my face away.

As we walked down the hallway I looked around. Everything so plain.

??: "so number 15. Having nightmares?" He asked in a kinda creepy tone.

Before I knew it I blinked and suddenly he was right in front of me looking down at me.

??: "they made you forget" he said his eyes suddenly blood shock as my vision got a little blurry.

I squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds readjusting my blurry vision only to open my eyes again to see a old clock. It was dead silent for a moment until it randomly chimed and it was creepy as fuck. I backed away a bit noticing I was in the abandoned house. I stared at it confused and kinda scared as I went to turn around and run. I hit into someone falling to the floor looking up seeing the tall blonde man but as soon as I blinked he was replaced my a scary looking creature and I was in the upside down.

??: "do you remember number 15? Do you remember what you did? Your promise?"

Y/n: "vecna-" I breathed out realizing this is who eddie and Dustin had talked about

??: "never forget where you came from." His scratchy voice said as I stood up quickly tuning the other direction to run down the hallway. But as soon as I saw a door I went for it. But when I opened it I was shocked to see max floating in the air with her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

*end*

My eyes fluttered open as my heart raced. I looked around frantically getting up and looking next to me to see eddie laying down with his arm around my waist. I calmed down seeing his peaceful state and laid back down confused. It was a dream? Holy shit. I felt eddie moving next to me and I looked at him as I went to lay on my side but quickly regretting the decision when I felt the pain in my shoulder.

Eddie: "woah woah careful! Your not healed yet!" He said sitting up quickly to help me get comfortable again. "You ok?"

Y/n: "yeah sorry. Just a crazy dream. How long have I been out?"

Eddie: "don't worry your not in another coma. You just passed out from loss of blood but we got you all disinfected and cleaned up." He smiled kissing my forehead.

Y/n: "thank god." I sighed in releif. "Are we at the abandoned house?" I looked around the bedroom that I figured was the one where me and Eddie slept together.

Eddie: "you would be correct." He smiled as he laid back down next to me and put an arm over my stomach and snuggled his head next to mine and being careful not to touch my shoulder. "I bet this room brings back your favorite memory" he said lowly as I felt him smirk.

Y/n: "your so full of yourself mr munson" I laughed

Eddie: "Get more rest love you've only been sleeping for like 3 hours." He whispered and kissed my temple. "Goodnight mrs. Munson."

Y/n: I smiled and nodded "goodnight mr.munson." I closed me eyes while drifting off into sleep.

(A/n: 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY 😯)