20 •

*1 hour later*

Eddie: "no. turtles have noses they can't breath under water!" He smiled in amazement. "They go up to get air!" He looked mindblown.

Y/n: "good job" I clapped my hands slowly. "You answered your own question after 10 minutes." I smiled. Oh yeah we were baked. 2 gummies = 2 young disasters.

Eddie: "hopefully we don't act strange infront of Robin." His eyes looked heavy. For obvious reasons.

I looked up at him still sitting in between his legs with my head rested against his shoulder.

Y/n: "have you seen yourself." I slurred a bit.

Eddie: "no y/n. Have you seen YOURself." He pointed at my nose and stared at my nose for a few seconds.

Y/n: "yeah about an hour and a half ago. When I got out of the shower." I laughed.

Eddie: "you need an update." He said pulling me up with him as he walked to the bathroom.

My head felt crazy. He stood us infront of the mirror. We looked absolutely gone.

Y/n: "WOAH." I said in amazement.

Eddie: "I DIDNT THINK WE WERE THIS BAD." He whisper yelled as his eyes widened.

Y/n: "Eddie. You had an entire Ted talk about If turtles could breath under water. With YOURSELF." I laughed.

Eddie: "and you listened to it." He paused with a pout on his face. "Not my fault I was just trying to learn the magic of turtles."

Y/n: "do you even know what your saying." I laughed as I walked out of the room. Eddie followed as I stumbled down on the robins bedroom floor laying on my back in a starfish position.

Eddie: "it's not funny!" He started laughing.

Y/n: "why are you laughing then dipshit." I laughed as Eddie sloppily stood between my legs then got on his knees. His hands went down to either side of me resting on the floor so his face was infront of mine.

Eddie: "should you even be high right now?" He questioned looking very concentrated on my face. "I mean you could be with child right now."

Y/n: "it's not a child yet." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I mean it should be fine. We don't even know if I am yet so." I shrugged it off.

Eddie: "your nose is pretty." He said as he rested his body on mine. His chin resting on my chest.

Y/n: "yours is too." I smiled as I felt his hands move up my sides until they reached my arms.

Eddie: "how do babies even grow in a stomach." He furrowed his eyebrows.

Y/n: "I think they are like little aliens. They grow from inside of people. I mean that's so what would happen to an alien." I said deep in thought. "They would grow inside of they're parent. Would they even call themselves a parent? Would they even know English? What would they look like?" My eyes widened. "What if they don't even reproduce by sex! That is so sad! They would be missing out." I laughed.

Eddie: he started chuckling at my little theories. "How can you even think right now?" He questioned.

Y/n: "do you not think before you speak?"

Eddie: "I don't remember." He smiled.

Y/n: "I always hear something when I'm like this. Like I can hear the most strange words that aren't actually words over and over again in my head slowly fading to another word that isn't really a word. I can't stop thinking. It's like my brain is tricking me into thinking I'm hearing something when really it's just my brain." I said staring off into nothingness.

Eddie: "woah." He said shocked. "I never even thought about that. Now I can't stop thinking about things."

Y/n: "what did we even just talk about" I laughed.

Eddie: "I- I actually don't remember..."

Y/n: "what if we are a science experiment?"

Eddie: "but how?"

Y/n: "I mean think about it. We only know things that get released to the public. What if they are manipulating us into thinking all that is real when in reality we don't even know."

Eddie: "holy shit." He said staring off. "What if we are being controlled by our thoughts?" He suggested. "Like what if the reason we hear a voice in our head is because they control that voice. And that voice controls the way we think." He sat back on his knees causing me to prop up on my elbows in confusion. "What if drugs are illegal because it shows us the truth. Like it makes us go back to normal and hear and see things we don't usually see or hear because we are programmed to not see or hear those things."

Y/n: "your going crazy over there." I laughed.

Eddie: "hey I'm just saying! How are we as humans so advanced but we are told it's basically impossible for other animals to get where we are. Unless they are preventing them from evolution."

Y/n: "you need to take a nap" I laughed.

Eddie: "no. I need to make out with you." He said laying back down on me as he crashed his lips to mine.

Well then. I mean if you want to 😍. Anyways... we made out for a few minutes as his hands staying at my sides while mine played with his hair. I only pulled away because i heard robins front door open.

Eddie: "hey." He pouted.

Y/n: "wait shh." I said concentrated . I listened for a few seconds not hearing anything.

Eddie: "it's in your head now please kiss me again. I love your lips." He said moving my face to face his. I nodded as he quickly went back to kissing me.

Robin: "I said get cleaned up not make out on my floor." She laughed walking through her bedroom door.

I quickly pulled away from Eddie causing him to sigh in frustration.

Eddie: he looked at Robin. "Hey. I was finally getting what I wanted." He said in frustration.

Robin: she went to say something but noticed something about us. She looked at us back and forth before speaking. "Are you guys high?" She asked smiling widely.

Eddie: he shook his head yes. "Mhm now can I please make out with y/n again?"

Robin: "In the car. Now get your stuff I gotta get you back before my parents get home." She grabbed our bags handing them to us.

Eddie groaned exaggeratively as he stood up grabbing his bag while giving Robin an annoyed look. She smiled at him in return.

I stood up smiling at Robin as I grabbed the bag saying "thank you" to which she nodded as we hurried out of the house and into her backseat.

Eddie quickly buckled me up aswell as himself.

Eddie: "now where were we?" He said playfully kissing up my neck until he reached my lips.

I giggled a little at his eagerness.

Robin: she buckled up and started the car. "Damn drugs sure do make you a horny little wierdo." She laughed pulling out of the driveway.

Eddie: "fuck off." He pulled away quickly then went back to kissing me.

This whole thing was just too funny to me.

(A/n: 2 updates since you have been waiting so patiently. 🥰♥️ ALSO WHAT WE ARE ALMOST AT 2000 ON TIKTOK???? AND WE HAVE ALMOST 90k READS ON THIS STORY WHAT THIS IS INSANE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AHHHHHH ♥️♥️😍)