66 •

*a few hours later*

Eddie pushed the cart as we walked down the home decor ✨ aisle. I seen the candles and smiled as I pointed.

Y/n: "we are buying every single one that smells good."

Eddie: "you are gonna blow through our money." He smiled shaking his head.

My smile remained as we got to the candles and I grabbed one opening it instantly. It smelled so fucking good.

Y/n: my eyes widened in excitement as I turned to eddie. "THIS ONE." I handed it to him.

Eddie: he lifted it up to his nose pausing for a second. He pulled away and looked down at me. "Smells like Halloween scented shit." He smiled and set it back on the shelf.

Y/n: "well that's not very live laugh love of you." I rolled my eyes gabbing the candle and setting it in the cart. "It smells delicious." I smiled.

Eddie: "live laugh love?! I do that every day." He rolled his eyes.

Y/n: "oh Eddie." I cringed and shook my head. "Don't ever do that again." He rolled his eyes as we both smiled.

Eddie: "whatever makes you happy." He shook his head grabbing another candle. He observed it quickly before putting it up to his nose as I grabbed the next one on the shelf. "Now this smells good." He wiggled his brows and put it up to my nose.

Y/n: I scrunched my nose up grossed out. I quickly looked at the label. 'Mountain lodge.' It read. "Eddie this smells like ass. And wood. But not any good kind of wood." I shook my head setting it down.

Eddie: "well if u get ur gross candle I get mine." He smiled sweetly and set it in the cart.

Y/n: "I refuse to let my house smell like the great outdoors." I grabbed it setting it back on the shelf.

Eddie: "fine. I'll pick out oCeAn BrEeZe." He wiggled his hands as he put another candle in the cart.

Y/n: "Your so basic." I laughed.

Eddie: he gasped. "Rude." He laughed.

After we finished getting candles bc... I love candles... we walked to the section with all those random inspirational words decor. I giggled as I read a small painting that said 'I'm not arguing I'm explaining why I'm right.'

Y/n: "this is not anything I will be having in my house." I laughed.

Eddie: "all these saying make me wanna vomit."

Y/n: "i know. This doesn't fit your emo broken persona..." I smiled as I turned my head to look at him. He was already looking at me with that "are u Fr" look. "It's ok. I love emo guys." I smiled and kissed his temple quickly.

Eddie: "i am not emo. I am just... a metal fan."

Y/n: "an emo metal fan."

Eddie: "i just like to wear a little black... and ripped jeans... and... jackets... from time to time." He moved his hands around as he tried explaining. I gave him a look. "Ok so I'm a little bit emo. But I'm a sexy emo." He smirked.

Y/n: "you wish"

Eddie: he leaned towards me more and began whispering. "Hm... interesting you say that..." he paused. "Because just a little while ago I was deep inside of-" (Eddie having a big dick confirmed 🤨)

Y/n: "yeah yeah ok eddie!" I shoved his face gently as my face flushed.

Eddie: he chuckled. "It's ok we can do it again later since you love it so much." He smiled cockily.

Y/n: "so full of urself." I mumbled.

Eddie: "me full of myself??? I think its you who was the one full of my d-"

Y/n: "EDDIE!" I whisper yelled slapping his arm.

He chuckled as we continued walking down the aisle. I noticed a wall decoration that said live laugh love. I smirked to myself knowing eddie wasn't gonna like this one.

Y/n: "perfect eddie." I smiled grabbing it off the shelf. I hid it behind my back and smiled widely as I approached him. He turned to face me and looked down at my arm then quickly back at my eyes.

Eddie: "oh god. What did you pick now. We already have so many new pillows and blankets and candles and-"

Y/n: "this is for the wall." I said excitedly. I held the live laugh love decoration out in front of me and Eddie instantly started laughing.

Eddie: "no y/n." He smiled turning away from me.

Y/n: "what?! Yes eddie pleasssseeeeee." I whined.

Eddie: "y/n. That is the weirdest shit I've ever seen. And for our wall?! You better let me get my posters."

Y/n: "eddie please it's my thing. Live laugh love. It's so funny." I smiled.

Eddie: "your not putting that on my wall."

Y/n: "eddieeeee pleaseeeeee!" I leaned against his side.

Eddie: he paused observing my face before rolling his eyes with a sigh. "Fine."

Y/n: "yes!" I set it in the cart as we continued our stroll around the store.

*************

I unlocked the door and walked in the house setting the bags down and plopping on the couch. I was laying on my back with one foot on the floor as the other bent up. I closed my eyes sighing of relief as I hear the door shut.

I hear some shuffling around before a cold hand rests on my lower thigh. I open my eyes slowly meeting Eddie's eyes his other hand rests on my bent leg and both his hands slowly goes up until he reaches my inner thighs. He then moves his hands slowly up under my shirt as he lays ontop of me.

I spread my legs wider to let him lay down better... and to feel that dick thru my shorts and his jeans. He let his lower body rest against mine as he propped himself up on his elbows. His hands moved from my sides to my bra and he smiled as he played with my nipples (ENOUGH. 😭)

He leaned down kissing me as he massaged my boobs. I moaned into the kiss and bucked my hips up feeling his growing ERECTION 🥰.

(A/n: oh u thought it was bouta b that easy 😭 nah. Smut in the next chapter.)

HES SO FUCKING CUTE HAGSFSGSHSGSGS

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA YASSS JOSEPH 🤭