48 •

NO SPELL CHECK AGAIN SO IM SORRY IN ADVANCE 😻

*y/n pov*

I smiled to myself as tears slid down my face watching Henry suffer.

Henry: "PLEASE!" He said before screaming again. "Y/N! IM YOUR- IM YOUR FATHER-" he screamed. I stopped smiling and my heart sank. (Istg if y'all say sum wierd shit just cause u simp for him I'll cry. U can still simp for him. But u better not b all mad abt this.) He's my..? My dad...

Y/n: "STOP." I yelled at the bats. He breathed heavily as he looked at his wounds. The bags backed off staying around him. I went down more and stayed infront of him as he looked up at me. "how..?" I said confused not wanting to believe it.

Henry: he slowed his shaky breath. "Growing up I was lonely in that place. Once I turned 16 a girl started coming to the lab and peaking in the rainbow room. She was always following papa around. And. One day." I could see him smile a little. "One day she approached me in the hallway. We talked for a few minutes. I found out her name was luna. And after that day she would talk to me a lot. And come into the rainbow room. Then eventually my room. She was also 16. I had a huge crush on her." He chuckled a little but cringed quickly at the pain form his wounds. "And i wasn't stupid. I knew what I felt. Unlike all the other kids. But one day she confessed her feelings to me. Now she wasn't like us. She was normal. She was only there because she was brenners daughter. And she found out about the lab she wanted to go with him." He looked me in the eyes. "And we started dating. One night she snuck in my room and we- well you know. And she hid the entire thing from her dad. But once she hit nine months her water broke when we were in my room."

*flashback*

Luna held her stomach and I started panicking.

Henry: "it's ok. Um- we will just have to do it here." Her eyes widened in fear. She was scared of giving birth I knew that.

Luna: "Im scared Henry." She whispered.

I looked in her eyes as a tear rolled down her face.

Henry: "I know... it's gonna be ok. We will figure this out." I smiled kissing her forhead. She laid down on my bed and sent me a smile before she grabbed the sheet from the pillow and put it in her mouth to muffle any sounds she was gonna make. "Ok whenever your ready." I nodded as she put her legs up and spread them. I watched as she yelled into the cloth. Thank god the pillow case was actually working. I could barely hear her yell.

Tears rolled down her face as I offered my hand. She instantly took it and squeezed her eyes as she continued pushing. I kept checking back and forth between the babies head and Luna. I wanted to make sure everything was good.

************

Luna breathed heavily and gently removed the pillow case from her mouth as she smiled. The baby had been crying. Thank god the walls are sound proof. But we had to calm the baby down as quick as possible.

Luna: "c-Can I see it?" She said and I turned to her. The baby in my arms wrapped in my blanket. I sat on my bed next to her and she sat up against the headboard. She took the baby looking down.

Henry: "it's a girl." I smiled as I wiped the tears from my eyes. But that was no use. My eyes just kept flowing tears. Luna smiled as she cried a bit. She looked at the baby as it started to calm down. She put her thumb on the babies cheek rubbing it soothingly.

Luna: "y/n." She looked at me. "Her name is y/n." She smiled and leaned towards me resting her head on my shoulder.

Henry: "that's a pretty name. Y/n." I smiled.

Luna: "you think so?" She raised her head looking at me.

Henry: "it's perfect." I smiled as she kissed me a few times. I smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder again. I wrapped my arm around her as she started talking to the baby in a more high pitched voice.

Luna: "hello y/n!" She giggled. "I'm your mom. I know thats wierd and different. But it's the way it is now." She smiled. "What if she doesn't love me?"

Henry: I furrowed my eyebrows. "Of course she will. I say she is gonna love you more than me." I chuckled.

Luna: "Well. You might be right." She laughed. She started talking to the baby again. "I'm gonna love you forever. My little girl." She held the baby closer.

***********

Henry: "that was the best moment in my life." I saw tears slipping from my eyes as he smiled. He slowly brought his hand up to my face and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry."

I moved my face away from his hand. And he weakly put it back down. I didn't know how to feel, what to do, nothing. I was so confused right now.

Y/n: "what happened after I was born?"

Henry: "we fell asleep. On accident. And she wasn't back in her room in the morning. Brenner burst in and saw us. He was so shocked. I'll never forget that day. He had his guards take you and your mother and I was in complete and utter torture for 2 months. Only brake I got was night time. But luna did something to convince him to let me live with the others. So I began helping with the kids and everyone was told I died. And they changed my name. Peter Ballard." He sighed.

Y/n: "where is my mom now?"

Henry: "I'm not sure. Brenner know though. I know he does."

Y/n: "why am i not with my mom?"

Henry: "because you were in the lab. You have powers. Im not sure how it all went down. Because I haven't seen your mom since then. And I had to watch you grow up in that place without being able to tell you anything. Not being able to talk to you, hug you, all I could do was watch. I watched you interact with the others. I watched them get jealous of you when papa congratulated you for always doing the most perfect job when it came to your powers. Which made them resent you. Because they knew you were stronger." He smiled weakly.

I paused taking a deep breath. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I never even thought about why he's doing all this. He could still really be lying about dustin. I don't think he wants to see me in pain. And if he knows dustin is the person I love most. Why would he actually take him away? Or maybe I'm in denial... maybe Im just confused. I need time to think straight.

(A/n: Well. Uh. There's your update... have fun.)

WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BARK

WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BARK. I CAN GROWL. I CAN DO ANYTHING.