70 •

A loud sound of police sirens made me wake up. I sat up confused looking around. Eddie wasn't next to me anymore. I got off the bed swiftly making my way to the window. I looked out seeing police everywhere surrounding one spot in front of my apartment. My eyes widened as a slight glimpse of a person laying there with blood everywhere caught my eye. I grabbed my shorts and a hoodie throwing it on aswell as some shoes.

I quickly ran down to the scene and moved past people to see the body closer. I was shocked.

Random: "YES IM TELLING YOU OFFICER SHE JUST JUMPED!"

Officer: "ok I'm gonna need you to calm down ok? Now can you tell me her name?"

Random: "rose! She goes to my school! She- she's only 13" she sobbed looking at the girl.

I watched as a frantic woman pushed through everyone and her knees hit the pavement as she went to touch the girl.

Woman: "NOOO! PLEASE ROSE! MY BABY WAKE UP!" She sobbed.

I recognized her. She lived in my apartment. A few doors down. A few police officers rushed to the woman pulling her away.

Woman: "GET OFF! THATS MY DAUGHTER!" She cried as they let go.

Shit.

*2 hours later*

I settled in on the couch still thinking about that girl. I was debating on visiting the woman once she got back but I don't want to disturb her, especially after that.

The door opened and I looked over to see eddie getting in and to my surprise dustin as well. I stood up and my mouth parted slightly but quickly turned into a smile.

Dustin: "Y/N!!! MY FELLOW HENDERSON! Wait." He paused while I was about to hug him. "Can I even say that? Cause technically your a Ballard?"

Y/n: I rolled my eyes playfully hugging me. "Come her idiot." He hugged me back smiling widely.

Dustin: "I've got soooo much to tell you!!" He pulled away. "Alright so check it out. Craziesttt thing. My older sister moved away with the biggest dork in the world and now I'm literally at her ugly ass apartment right now!" He laughed.

Y/n: "dustin you know your welcome anytime!" I smiled ruffling his hair.

Dustin: "HEY! DONT RUIN MY PERFECT CURLS!" He frowned.

Eddie: "alright shithead welcome to our ugly ass place. You lucky I drove all the way down there for you, man I gotta tell you y/n. This peice of shit would nottt stop complaining about how I took you away from him." He laughed.

Y/n: "awww dustin, you know I'm the one who dragged him here." I smiled.

Dustin: "pfft. WOWWWW. SO IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT ME!" He fake gasped.

Y/n: "yes dusty ass hoe it was I!" I put my hand up to my forehead and looked away dramatically. "Oooooo I have an idea dustin!!" Him and eddie looked at me. "What if suzie came over???" I smiled.

Dustin: he chuckled nervously. "I uh- me and suzie actually broke up..." he looked down anxiously playing with his hands. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you..."

Y/n: "yeah whats up?" I smiled.

Dustin: he looked up at me. "Ok. So I don't want you to hate me... but um. I like guys..." he looked away from me.

Y/n: I laughed a bit. "You don't have to be scared to tell me that I love you no matter what. Gay, straight, bi, pan, whatever u decide I'll love you the same." I smiled.

Dustin: he smiled widely. "Thank you y/n!" He hugged me.

Eddie: "holy shit he's gay! Everything makes soooo much more sense!" He smiled. "Listen kid. He walked over resting a hand on his shoulder. "You gotta check out the drag shit y/n watches-"

Y/n: "eddie! Just because he's gay doesn't mean he likes drag! God so stereotypical." I paused. "But drag is flawless asf." I laughed. "But still doesn't mean he likes it." I pointed a finger at him.

Dustin: "I'm not really into makeup." He laughed.

Eddie: "oooo so not a fem gay... A NERDY GAY!" He snapped his fingers like a something finally clicked in his pea size brain.

Dustin: "yeah we'll go with that." He laughed.

Y/n: "Well me and dustin are gonna go, cause I gotta run to the store!" I hugged eddie. "Love you bye!" He kissed my head as I pulled away taking dustin out of the house with me.

*30 minutes later*

Y/n: "piece of shit! Come on!" I hit the steering wheel out of frustration as the car behind me stayed close. This mf was rear ending me and swerving.

I sped up a bit more but the cat continued to go faster. I looked at the light, it was green, good I can fucking go. I checked the mirror for a moment and suddenly a loud crash noise happened and my head banged against the window. Suddenly everything went black.

**********

My eyes fluttered open as the faint sound of beeping rang through my ears. I groaned in pain as I moved my head.

Y/n: I looked around, I was in a hospital. My body ached horribly. "Dustin...?" Called my scrappy voice.

No responde. Suddenly the door opened and a nurse came in.

Nurse: "oh your awake!" She smiled. "Doctor mike!" She shouted out the door. She walked over to the side of my bed grabbing a small needle. She put the needle in the tubes of the thing connected to me. (Yk those hospital shits 💀) "ok, this is gonna help keep you hydrated, it's a sort offff boost? I guess you could say?"

Doctor mike: he walked in smiling. "Perfect she's up!"

Y/n: "how long have I been out...?"

Doctor mike: "aboutttt... 22 hours?" He looked up from his notepad.

Y/n: I started shivering. "It's cold..." I said weakly as my eyes grew heavier.

Doctor mike: "tya can you get her the blanket?"

Nurse: "of course" she walked over to the closet grabbing a blanket.

As she walked over I felt my eyes start closing. The last feeling I had before falling asleep was the blanket being put over me.

(A/n: dayum. Someone took my bitch.)