63 •

*1 month later* (Ik Ik... time skips... but i need them rn ok.)

Y/n: "did you get the last box?" I breathed out looking at eddie.

Eddie: "um... No... I'll go get it." He smiled walking out of the door.

I smiled shaking my head as I looked around the new apartment. It was gonna be very different now. I don't live near my family or friends. New job. New people. I'm way more independent now, like I have to keep up on bills, groceries, cleaning, cooking. All that jazz. But I'm not doing it all on my own. That lazy bitch is helping. He's been doing way better though so I guess I won't call him lazy.

I walked towards the bedroom which was spacious and had a two big windows out looking the town. This is definitly gonna take a lot of getting used too. I looked at the big bed. It was giant. Same size as the one Robin had at her house when we were kids. She got her parents old huge bed and we had the best sleepover after that. We made a giant blanket fort with a fan to keep it up. It reminded me of a igloo and I told Robin that. So she grabbed markers and we drew lines making it look like one.

I smiled at the thought and walked out of the room making my way to the living room. As I was about to walk to the couch I stopped just taking a look around. The apartment was small but spacious. The living room and kitchen basically connected it just had an outlook.

The door opened as eddie popped in with a big box in hand. He was breathless. We live on the 4th floor so we've had to go up and down alot of stairs for the move. He set the box down in the kitchen.

The door opened and I quickly looked up seeing robin with a bunch of bags.

Robin: "OK IM HERE. THIS BAG HAS ALL THE PICTURES OF US SINCE WE MET, ALREADY FRAMED AND SET FOR YOU TO HANG UP AND PUT ON SHELVES AND WHATNOT." She set one of the bags down on the couch. I walked up next to her and smiled as she stayed concentrated. "This bag has all our stuffed animals and blankets that we shared as kids." She said sternly looking at me as she set the giant bag down. "And this bag holds all the things you usually never have and ask me for. Tampons, pads," she started counting her fingers as she listed each thing off. "Our dvd collection of all our favorite movie, a tape of our songs, it also has our first bag of weed we smoke, our first bong, our first pre-rolled joints we never finished. Finish them when you get sad and think of me" she shook her head with a sad smile and hugged me. "It also has the bed sheets we spilled the ashtray on that we didn't wash or use ever again. Wash it." She laughed pulling away and holding my shoulders.

Y/n: "Your here very early" I laughed holding her shoulders.

Eddie: "Jesús Christ did you pack your friendship in those bags?" His eyes were wide as he crossed his arms.

Robin: "half. I need stuff too." She shrugged. She looked back at me. "I cannot believe you are leaving me." She smiled.

Y/n: "i know. Im sorry." I smiled.

Eddie: "you gonna help pack too?"

Robin: she glared at him. "Shutup before I kiss her goodbye too."

Eddie: "you WOULDNT..." he glared.

Robin: she raised her brows at him and smiled. "I would. Don't test me."

Eddie: he rolled his eyes and walked towards us. "This is technically my own house now. I can kick you out." He smiled feeling accomplished.

Y/n: "uh Your funny. This is my APARTMENT. And Robin stays." I wrapped my arms around her.

Eddie: he stared at me mouth opened shocked. "YOU CHOOSE HER?"

Robin: "duh I'm the better option." She smiled widely.

Me and robin looked at each other and started leaning towards each other slowly to mess with eddie.