24 •

(TW: gruesome deaths)
Now listen. Don't stop reading bc of what's bouta go down. I need you guys to trust me. ❤️

We began walking around the lake to where we found the boat things the other day. When we did reach the spot the boat was flipped upside down with a note card on top.

Eddie: "great more stupid fucking clues."

I opened the note card.

Note:

Well number 15. Did you really think the test would be this easy? Did you really beleive I would just let you walk around playing eye-spy? This isn't a game y/n it's a plan.

(Great.)

Now while you have been distracted I have been working on our beginning y/n. The beginning to a great alliance. Simply meet me where the games began.

Signed, vecna

I sighed in annoyance at the note. What does he mean? He wants us to go back to the abandoned house? But why? There's nothing special there? Wait but this isn't a game. Like he said. Games? Games...

Eddie: "you gonna sit there keeping to yourself or do you want to share the love note with us?"

Y/n: i glared at eddie. "It's not a love note. It's personal." I lied. I just don't want him too involved. The more involved he is the more risk of him getting hurt.

Eddie: "well why can't I know..?" He crossed his arms.

Y/n: "It's not the right time for this conversation." I smiled at him reassuringly.

He nodded.

Dustin: "what are we supposed to do then?" He questioned rubbing his eyes in frustration.

Y/n: "your not doing anything. This doesn't involve you guys anymore. I want you guys to stick together and find a way out." I said avoiding their eyes. I didn't want to sound like that one bitch in a movie but I couldn't risk them getting hurt.

Eddie: "Your fucking funny." He scoffed.

Robin: "you expect us to just let you go out there on your own? What are you psychotic? You being too secretive!"

Y/n: "you guys have to. Please just listen to me I know what I need to do."

Eddie: "why the fuck do you think we would just listen to you! I mean be realistic here y/n. You have barely told us anything about this bullshit."

Y/n: "can you just listen to me." I said trying to stay calm and be patient with them.

Eddie: "go ahead. Im all ears." He said growing angry.

Y/n: i paused for a second as I looked at eddie. His face filled with annoyance. Great just what I need. I sighed. "Please just trust me." I sent them all a smile. "I know what I need to do. This will never end if you guys stick around on my ass. It's better if I do this alone. And you." I looked at eddie. "You Can lose your stupid ass attitude. I'm trying to save all our asses and you can't stop complaining about not knowing enough. You know more than any of them. So be a little more grateful and stop acting like a whine ass. I get this is a stressful and hard situation to let me go alone but the way your acting is making everything more stressful and hard to deal with." I said slightly annoyed.

Eddie: his face fell into regret but quickly was replaced by a soft expression. "Whatever. Let her go." He said walking away.

Dustin: "w-Wait what eddie!" He said confused jogging after him.

Robin: "fuck." She groaned she started going after the two and as soon as they left my view I ran up through the trees and didn't stop until I made it to town. My breath was uneven and I was honestly scared to be alone out here.