34 •

(High thoughts abt that picture^^^: why does that pic make me feel some typa way. Yet it's so funny and awkward looking at the same time. Like it's giving me walking outta my room at 2 am throwing on random clothing bc I go to bed in underwear and a t-shirt so I cover up right before I exit my room. Idk but it also makes me want that man rn. Like those pants look good on him for some reason. Fuck it he looks sexy ash in that model outfit. Like wtf come over and lay in bed with me rn sir. Before I cry. I'm too high for this)

I fluttered my eyes open as I stretched wrapping my arm around eddie. I smiled at the warmth I felt. The day after being high is always my laziest days and for what?

I looked up at his sleeping state and smiled to myself. He looked so at ease. So calm. I could stay like that forever. But I'm hungry. I got up careful not to wake him up. I actually succeeded 😩. I walked out of his room to the kitchen to see if I could find anything good to make us. I don't usually eat breakfast but I'm so fucking hungry today and for what.

I opened the fridge seeing some food I could make (just imagine some things u like 😭)

Love you eddie munson you sexy bitch. U hot hoe. U fine ass. Making me wanna lick u up like ice cream. Y'all please forgive me. I can't think straight 😭. (Cause I'm bi. So there is some fruitiness fucking with my brain vision. And I'm high which fucks me up too. Not the way eddie could fuck up these organs tho.) but here is something happy before we get to the bad part.

So I made the food and saved some on a plate for eddie. As I sat down abt to eat I seen the front door open.i took my bite as I looked up. Heroin guy. He walked in wearing a wide beater, jeans and work boots. He walked into the kitchen and looked up at me. I sat there and just looked down at my food.

I heard his footsteps but I couldn't point out where they went to. My mistake was looking up. Because as soon as I did that he was sat right across from me at the small table. He looked at me and smiled.

*TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT*

Heroin guy: "so what are you to munson?"

Y/n: "girlfriend" I answered simply.

Heroin guy: "would you ever cheat on him?"

Y/n: "no"

Heroin guy: "you sure?" I felt his hand go to my knee. I looked up at him shocked and stood up moving away from the table.

Y/n: "I'm sure now fuck off" I said trying to grab my plate. As soon as I reached for it his hand was on my wrist.

Heroin guy: "how old are you?"

Y/n: "I'm 16" I lied. (Ur 19 in this story)

Heroin guy: he thought for a second as I tried getting my wrist out. "Old enough." He stood up going around the table quickly.

Y/n: my eyes widened as he grabbed my waist pulling me towards him. I struggled to pull away from him. "ED-" I yelled as he covered my mouth.

I punched at his face as best I could but his other arm grabbed onto mine. How can someone who looks so weak be so strong? I tried yelling but obviously they were muffled. As tears endlessly left my eyes. I tried kicking his area but it didn't work. Because before I knew it he bent me over onto the table. My arms crushed up against my chest as he quickly shoved a big washcloth in my mouth muffling any noise I made.

My eyes squeezed shut as I tried desperately to get out of his grasp. He kept a hand on my upper back pushing me down hard against the table. As soon as I felt his hand pulling down my pants I kicked my foot at his crotch causing him to pull his hands away and I quickly pulled the cloth out of my mouth and ran into Eddie's room.

I locked the door quickly as I heard the man groan in pain. I pressed my back to the door sliding down to the floor crying. I stayed as quiet as possible as I curled up on the floor. I heard the front door open and slam shut. At this point I couldn't stay silent as my breaths became shorter and faster. I was hyperventilating badly. And I tried breathing slower but everything that just happened was hitting me as it replayed in my mind.

I looked up at the bed to see Eddie's eyes slowly open as he sat up stretching. I tried wiping my tears but I couldn't stop crying. Eddie looked at me confused quickly getting off the bed and kneeling infront of me. I shuttered as I brought my hand to my face at the sudden contact his hand made with my arm. I quickly hit his hand away as I refused to look at him.

Eddie: "what happened? What's going on?"

Y/n: "I- he just fucking-" I couldn't even speak as I felt myself lay on the ground. "Don't let him in- please no." I sobbed silently.

Eddie: "y/n. Hey it's ok. I'm here. Im gonna help you just tell me what's going on."

Y/n: I took deep breathes trying to calm myself down. I looked at Eddie pulling my hands away from my face as he slowly moved his hand to my shoulder rubbing it soothingly. "He tried... the guy he tried to r-rape me." I said quietly as I closed my eyes again trying not to let anymore tears out.

Eddie: "who? Who the fuck did that to you?" He stood up quickly.

Y/n: "your uncles friend" I wiped my eyes sitting up slowly as eddie quickly grabbed a bat from under his bed and ran out of the room. I got up quickly following him. I don't want him in trouble.

I ran out of the trailer seeing the guy on the floor and eddie beating his legs with a bat. Then he threw the bat to the side. I didn't know what to do. I wanted him to suffer after what he tried doing.

Eddie got down to his level grabbing him by the shirt and brought a fist back before punching him repeatedly. That's when a vehicle approached the trailer and stopped and Eddie's uncle quickly got out rushing over and pulling eddie off of the guy.

Eddie: "LET ME GO" he shoved his uncle as he dragged the guy by his ankles. The guy desperately but very weakly clawed at the ground.

Wayne: (Eddie's uncle) "EDDIE STOP" he grabbed eddie restraining him as the guy rushed to his feet running away with a bad limp. "Eddie chill!" He yelled as eddie struggled to get out of his uncles arms. Once the guy was gone eddie almost got out but Wayne said something to him while letting him go.

Eddie: "fucking bullshit." He said walking over to me and hugging me. "He will never come near you again. I'm gonna make sure of it." He said holding me closely while rubbing my back and my head.

(A/n: well... that was... something... please don't hate me...)

Also guys don't b scared I'm updating my profile so that's why my things different 🤤.