60 •

We hugged for a minute before pulling away.

Y/n: "wait. How can you see me?"

Luna: "right. We don't even know each other." She said looking sad. "Ive got powers just like you." She smiled.

Y/n: "y-you do?" I asked confused.

Luna: "yes. Why do you look so surprised?" She chuckled.

Y/n: "well dad never mentioned it."

Luna: her eyes widened. "You... youve been with your dad? All these years?"

Y/n: "no i just recently got in contact with him again. Hes been looking for me and you. But he said he cant find you because he has limits i guess."

Luna: she smiled again. "Hes been looking for me?" She sniffled as her smile grew bigger. "How has he been?" She asked excitedly.

Y/n: "hes been... ok." I shrugged.

Luna: "did he ever do the steps?" She questioned me.

Y/n: "uh... steps?" I questioned.

Luna: "well im assjming he did if you found me." She giggled.

Y/n: "wait what steps?"

Luna: "well for you to fully unlock, i guess you could say, your powers. Basically for you to have all your powers you need to witness some brutal stuff. Did he do that?"

Y/n: "this was apart of his plans..? Making me watch them die?" I felt tears sting my eyes. "So i could have my full power?"

Luna: "yeah i know its hard." She looked down. "Its a whole process. Hard to explain fully." She rubbed my arm.

Y/n: "i mean i knew it was apart of a plan i just. I didnt know it was for that." I rubbed the tears off my face.

Luna: "trust me i get it. I had to go through it too. And my father was also the one who put me through it. And at first i hated him for it thinking he just did it to hurt me. But i get it now. I understand that it had to be done. It couldve been worse honestly. They coulve actually died." She hugged me again. "I know its all confusing. But you found me." I felt her smile. We pulled away from the hug.

Y/n: "who did you watch die?" I asked.

Luna: "your dad, my bestfriend at the time, my mother, and you were last. You were a little baby." Her voice broke at the last part as tears streamed down her face.

Y/n: "we have to get you out of here. Where are you?" I questioned.

Luna: "my house. I hate it here. He keeps me here. Dont listen to anyone who ever says ny dad is a good man. Believe me he is very bad. I mean he took you from me. I could only see you through a glass window and your father. He got to watch more close up. We couldnt see each other at all. Did he tell you what happened?"

Y/n: "yeah. He told me your guys story." I smiled to myself. "We are gonna get you out ok? I'm making sure of it."

Luna: "well I could try sneaking out so things don't have to get messy." She suggested.

Y/n: "try that and I'll check in tomorrow ok?" I smiled.

Luna: "ok. Goodbye y/n." She smiled wiping her tears away.

Y/n: "bye" my smile remained as I closed my eyes again waking up.

I was laying down now. On the couch. I looked up at henry.

Henry: he looked at me and smiled. "Anything?"

Y/n: I smiled and sat up. "I found her."

Henry: he looked overjoyed. "Thank you y/n." He grabbed me quickly hugging me. I took a second to process and wrapped my arms around him. I really needed this. I smiled as he rubbed my back. "Thank you so much." He sniffled slightly.

We pulled away and I could see a few tears going down his face. He was quick to wipe them away as he looked at me again.

Y/n: "can you tell me what he stole from me now?"

Henry: his smile dropped as he slowly looked away from me. "It's not your time yet y/n." He shook his head.

Y/n: "why not?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Henry: "I know your not ready yet." He shook his head. "I'll take care of it. Once your mom gets back. Then I'll tell you. And if you feel your ready to take it then you come to me." He smiled resting his hand on my shoulder.

Y/n: I took a deep breath. "Ok." I smiled. "I gotta go now. I can't stay here forever."

Henry: "goodbye y/n." He smiled as he stood up walking away.

**********

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up looking around my room. I smiled to myself as I stood up hearing the muffled rain. It was pouring for sure. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen because a bitch b hungry 🙄.

I grabbed some pasta (sorry if u don't like or can't have pasta I just need to put some food ok 💀) and set it on the counter. Then I grabbed a pot and filled it with water. I set it on the stove and turned the burner high. I grabbed my seasoning out (Because I need to take it all out ahead of time 😡) and then walked o down the hallway.

Y/n: "mom?" I said approaching her room. I opened the door and she wasn't in there. A note on her bed. I grabbed the note and started reading.

Y/n dear, I'm going out with some friends to celebrate her birthday for a few days. Dustin is staying at the wheelers and your free to have a guest. Do not fuck up my house! :) Love mom.

I smiled and walked out of her room closing the door. As I walked back to the kitchen I heard a knock on my door. I furrowed my eyebrows walking to the front door. I unlocked the dead bolt and door nob locks and left the chain lock on so I could see who was there. As I opened it I looked out seeing eddie.

Eddie: he looked down at me and quickly looked down. "Um. Can we talk?" He asked.

Y/n: "depends, are you sober?" I raised my eyebrows slightly.

Eddie: "yes" he smiled slightly.

Y/n: "you sure?"

Eddie: "yes y/n." He grinned

I closed the door again and unlocked the chain lock opening the door all the way. I stepped aside letting him in and he entered. I closed the door behind him locking it back up as he stood there waiting to follow me. I glanced at him and walked past him to the kitchen to grab the pasta sauce so I could have it all ready. The water was boiling so I added the pasta in as eddie stood leaning against the side counter. (It's kinda like the big side bar with the outlook of the living room. Hopefully that makes sense 😭.)

I leaned against the opposite counter across from him and crossed my arms waiting for him to speak.

Eddie: he looked me in my eyes. "I'm so sorry." He started. "I shouldn't have done any of that stuff. I let bad influences get me back into previous problems and I shouldn't have. It affected you. And I should've just stopped like I said I would. Im really doing better now. Im gonna stop again. Ya know I almost went out to a bar and got a beer but I didn't. I figured if I gotta get my shit together for us I should start now."

I looked at the ground taking in what he said.

Y/n: "It's ok." I smiled.

Eddie: he smiled widely and moved towards me taking me in a hug. I hugged him back resting my head against his chest. "Thank you y/n." He kissed my head.

(A/n: 2 chapters 🤭🤞)

JOSEPH 🤭😽😏