65 •

My eyes fluttered open and the bright light from outside made me squint. Eddie was still holding me and I carefully sat up taking his arm off of me. I stretched my arms out and looked around adjusting to the light.

I looked down at eddie and got off the bed. Such a cute annoying hoe. I walked to the closet looking at the clothing options. Once I decided on an outfit I quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror checking my face. I turned the water on and grabbed my toothbrush rinsing it off. I put some toothpaste on and dipped it under the water again. (Idc what u say u have to rinse before and after.)

I started brushing the front of my teeth and slowly going around making sure to get all my teeth. (pls idk how to write this 💀) I heard some noises followed by eddie walking in the bathroom and I watched him in the mirror as he leaned over to grab his toothbrush from behind me. He looked up at me and smiled as he grabbed the toothpaste.

After I finished brushing my teeth I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I saw some eggs and just grabbed them. (I fucking hate eggs. So if u do to js pretend it's sum else 💀) I grabbed a pan and set the egg carton down on the counter.

I looked over seeing eddie walk in stretching his arms out infront of him as he approached the couch. I turned back to the stover and set the pan down turning on the burner. I grabbed some butter and spread it around the pan.

Y/n: "you want eggs?"

Eddie: "what kind?"

Y/n: "I don't know, uh. Regular fried eggs?" I looked over at the couch.

There he laid on his back arms behind his head as he stared at the ceiling.

Eddie: "yeah actually I'm starving." He chuckled to himself.

Y/n: "ok" I smiled.

I turned back to the pan and let my hand hover over it. It felt hot enough so I cracked two eggs on and grabbed the spatula breaking the yolk. (Istg if any of u say you like when the yolk isn't cooked. 🤨) as I brought the spatula back up I felt hands grab my waist making me jump slightly. I turned to look at eddie who was laughing at me.

Y/n: "fuck you! You scared me." I frowned at him.

Eddie: "you are so easy to scare." He smiled as his hands slowly wrapped around me. I felt his body press against my back as he hugged me swaying slightly.

Y/n: "Your a dickhead." I huffed setting the spatula on the counter as I watched the eggs cook.

Eddie. "mmm" he hummed quietly as his head rested on my shoulder.

I felt his head move a bit before he gently kissed my neck. I blinked slowly as I moved my head giving him more 👹 ACCESS 👹.

Y/n: "eddie." I said quietly.

Eddie: "hm?"

Y/n: "let me finish the eggs." I smiled. I grabbed the spatula flipping the egg over as eddie continued kissing me. "Eddie." I laughed. "I'm serious I gotta finish the eggs."

Eddie: "don't be boring." He whined pulling away from my neck and resting his head on my shoulder.

Y/n: "if I let that continue the eggs are gonna burn." I looked at him with a smile.

Eddie: "what if I like my eggs burnt."

Y/n: "eddie."

Eddie: "y/n." He raised his brows at me.

Y/n: "go to the couch."

Eddie: "nooooooo." He whispered.

Y/n: I sighed. "Fine. But you better let me finish these eggs.

Eddie: "0oh of course. I would never do something to distract you from such an important task." He shook his head and smirked.

Y/n: I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Yeah ok munson. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

He smiled as I looked back down at the eggs. He started kissing my neck again (mmm shawty don't b shy dip yo hand down my pa- sorry... continue...) I reached over to the cabinet grabbing a plate and eddie moved with me. (Desperate hoe.)

I set the plate down and turned the burner off. I grabbed the handle of the pan and lifted it up sliding the eggs onto the plate.

Y/n: " voilà, the most gourmet eggs you've ever had!" I said sarcastically as he pulled away looking down. "You can season it yourself I don't know what you like." I shrugged.

Eddie: "damn let me call a pro chef to check these out. I'm gonna sign you up for a cooking show!" He smiled grabbing the plate and grabbing a fork.

Y/n: "yeah I know I'm so good at cooking look at that shit. It's so... top tier." I said dramatically. Eddie chuckled as he grabbed some salt and pepper putting it on his eggs. "Woah woah." I stopped him.

Eddie: he looked at me confused. "What..?"

Y/n: "what the hell is wrong with you!? You wanna be that stereotype that white people can't season for shit?! Put some adobo at least!" I grabbed the adobo out of the cabinet and handed it to him.

Eddie: he took it out of my hand examining it. "The fuck is this-"

Y/n: I gasped dramatically. "How have we been together this long and your just seeing adobo for the first time." I stared at him shocked.

Eddie: "I- uh- uhm... mmm I don't know..." he smiled nervously.

Y/n: "I'm so disappointed right now." I crossed my arms leaning against the counter.

Eddie: "well. It's your fault." He smiled at me as he put the adobo on his eggs.

Y/n: "no. It's your fault for not trying to learn how to season things." I smiled.

Eddie: "but-"

Y/n: "no buts. Hehe. Buts." I laughed to myself.

Eddie: "so immature." He looked up at me laughing.

Y/n: "says the man child?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Eddie: he was about to say something but looked down with a defeated smile. "Touché."

(A/n: eddie Im Latina you better learn how to season food mr. No flavor or I will purposely make comments about no flavor Everytime you make food.)

Ashton sent me this one 🤭🤭🤭

I would let this man bend me over and fuck me in public if I had the chan- I mean what

I would let this man bend me over and fuck me in public if I had the chan- I mean what... who said that...