8 •

We kept going through the lake as I couldn't help but look at the land where Dustin and his friends stood. I couldn't even see them it worried me. My legs started bouncing as I bit my nail. I couldn't look away. I was getting very anxious.

I felt a hand hold my leg stopping the movements.

Eddie: "Dustin should be fine. If anyone comes they will get rid of them" he smiled rubbing my leg soothingly.

I smiled at eddie and we locked eyes. We kept looking at each other with smiles. He makes me so happy.

Robin: "the sexual tension in this boat is nuts!" She said suddenly causing everyone to look at her.

Steve: "Robin wha-" he furrowed his eyebrows.

Robin: "don't even Harrington I see all the exchanged looks going on in here! Nancy can't stop looking at Steve! Steve is trying his hardest not to look at Nancy! Eddie and y/n are getting all touchy over there!" She rambled on. As Eddie kept his hand on my leg.

Y/n: "Robin!" I said snapping her attention to me. "What the fuck..?" I mouthed to her with a confused expression.

Robin: "oh don't even you guys can't wait till we are out of here so you can do some pornographic things." She eyed me and Eddie.

My cheeks flushed as I couldn't even look at anyone.

Eddie: "robin. She was panicking." He said calmly.

Robin: "panicking over what?? How wet she is for you???" She said.

Y/n: "robin! What the hell are you on something!?" I said snapping my head to her.

Robin: "I only had." She started counting on her fingers until she hit 2. "18 hits!" She laughed holding her 2 fingers up. "OH MY GOD!" She gasped as we all looked at her again. "IM MAKING A PEACE SIGN!" She giggled.

I shook my head laughing. Then eddie leaned towards my ear.

Eddie: "is she wrong about you princess?" He asked in a low whisper.

My face flushed once again as I hit his shoulder causing eddie to chuckle. We all know he was referring to me being wet 🤭.

Steve: "Robin you need to stay sober next time." Steve laughed as robin was rolling her head around her shoulders going in slow circles.

Robin: "if you guys could feel this. You would never be sober!" She said looking amazed.

Nancy: "she's gone" Nancy joked.

Robin: "hey!" She stopped her motions looking at Nancy. "I'm right here!" She exaggerated and pointed to herself.

We all laughed at her and I looked at eddie who then looked at me. He smiled at me. OH GOD THAT SMILEE... I smiled back warmly.

Steve: "woah, woah, hey- hey- hey!" He said looking concerned. "Stop the boat!" He said calm.

Nancy and eddie did as instructed.

Steve: "the compass is going everywhere... we are here." He said looking at us all. "I'll go in."

Robin: "ok- Steve enough with the hero bullshit bro. Just jump in and see if it's there!" She said.

Steve looked at her shaking his head.

Steve: "ok." He took his shirt off causing eddie to look at me. But to his surprise I was already looking at him, not Steve. (Don't be surprised boo Im only here for you. 🤭😏)  causing him to smile at me.

Robin smirked at me and nodded toward Nancy who was checking out Steve. We both silently laughed as Steve dived in.

Eddie: "Arent you with that Jonathan kid?" He looked at Nancy.

Nancy looked as tho a lightbulb turned on in her head remembering something.

Nancy: "oh Um yeah." She smiled weakly.

Eddie nodded and looked at me smiling. I smiled back. We became kinda worried about steve tho cause it's been a minute.

A few minutes later steve suddenly came up gasping for air before getting pulling back down.

We all stood on the boat.

Nancy: "we gotta get him!" She yelled diving in sloppily.

Robin: she shrugged and smiled. "CANNON BALL!" She yelled jumping in. She was too high for this.

Eddie: "great. On top of being a wanted criminal I've gotta take a swimming class!" He complained taking his jacket off along with his hellfire shirt. I immediately started admiring his shirtless figure. He was beautiful. He instantly caught me and looked at me with a smirk forming on his lips. "You know I can see you staring."

Y/n: "good, you know my intentions." I shrugged sliding my shirt off.

I looked at eddie as I saw him admiring me. every single inch of me.

Y/n: "you know I can see you staring too." I laughed.

Eddie: "good you don't know the half of my intentions..." he said with a smile diving in.

I quickly dove in after him as I made my way though the cold lake. Shirt still in hand. I went until I saw Eddie near a glowing red gate. Looking Perfect 😏. Sorry sorry anyways.

He looked at me and I nodded. We went in and found ourselves in the upside down. I prayed we would never come here again.

We saw in a distance steve getting bit by a bat looking creature and me and Eddie exchanged a shocked expression as we ran I got my shirt ready just in case there was nothing to use over there.

But Eddie picked up something and handed me a paddle as he held the other on in his hand.

We got there to see Robin and Nancy ripping them off of Steve. Holy shit. Robin fell back as the thing tried to go back to munching on Steve. But before that could happen I grabbed the paddle and smacked it hard and stepped on it once it landed on the ground. I took the paddle decapitating it's head and hitting the head again just in case.

Eddie: "HOLY SHIT." He yelled dodging the creature.

Robin was running around with the decent sized rock bashing the creature in the head as Eddie stomped on the other one a few times until it's insides splattered everywhere. Finally finishing it off we all went to Steve.

Steve: "took like a pound of flesh but I should be fine." He shrugged. He then winces as Nancy barely touched one of his wounds. "FUCK-" he yelled quickly going quiet holding back more profanities.

Nancy: "I'm sorry I wanted to check how severe it was." She said calmly moving back a little.

Robin: "she just wants to touch his abs" she whispered to me and Eddie.

We shook our head and I smiled slightly.

Eddie: "Uhm guys... unless you want to be food I would suggest we run!" He said as we all started running to the woods.

(A/n: so I can't say for sure when the next smut will b but bare with me here 😩😘)