45 • (SMUT ⚠️)

I pulled away from the kiss as I heard a knock on the door. I tensed up and so did eddie as he looked at me with the most flabbergasted face I've ever seen.

Y/n: "uh- who is it?"

Eddie held in a laugh.

Claudia: "It's me dear!! Im home. Just wanted to see who was here. I actually also gotta grab something." She opened the door I sneakily peeked through a small space from the curtain to the wall.

Claudia: "It's not out here. Shit." She looked over at the curtain and I moved back to my original position. "Sweetie is my shaving cream in there? I got a friend emergency and she really needs it." She giggled.

Y/n: "uh let me check." I said and looked around.

Then eddie handed me the shaving cream bottle with a smile. I grabbed it and reached my arm out of the curtain and felt my mom take it.

Claudia: "perfect! Thank you dear I have to leave now so. don't have any guests please!"

Y/n: "got it mom!"

Claudia: "bye!" She closed the door.

I sighed and looked at eddie who was quietly laughing.

Y/n: "Shutup." I smiled.

Eddie: "remember no guests mrs. Munson."

Y/n: "too late." I laughed as eddie turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower and took the towel patting my face. I quickly dried off and squeezed the water out of my hair. I then wrapped the towel around my body and looked at eddie who turned to me.

Eddie: "so uhhh. I didn't grab a towel..."

Y/n: "goodluck dumbass." I smiled walking out of the bathroom and into my room. I sat on my bed and sighed slightly. Of relief. Standing up in the shower for so long makes my knees want to snap.

Eddie: he walked thru the door drying his hair off. "I found one no thanks to you." He laughed.

Y/n: "good you know how to open your eyes." I smiled.

He stood infront of me and set the towel down then put his hands on my shoulder and pushing them. My back hit the bed and eddie smiled as he crawled ontop of me. He resumed our makeout session and his hands traveled down to my towel. He unwrapped the towel and pulled away from the kiss crawling down to my pussy (POOSSSAYYYYYYY 😼👹).

I watched as he licked up my folds (Folds I'm sobbing 😭) I moaned at the warmth of his tongue which instantly created a warm feeling in my stomach. I felt his tongue start flicking back and forth on my clit making my eyes close and my mouth open slightly. I felt his hand smack my thigh making me gasp in pleasure. (pussy tight pussy clean pussy fresh 😼😍)

He chuckled slightly as he looked up at me smiling as he continued his heavenly tongue work. (I WANNA GET YOU IN A TONGUE TWISTER TIDE UP IN A TONGUE TWISTER 😼) I felt his tongue slide town to my entrance (🤭) and slide into me. (We all know eddie got that longgggg tongue.. tongue long. Longer than... tongue.) he repeatedly move in and out of me. Tongue fucking was something different. It made me feel different. I felt more relaxed. Yet such a mess. His thumb found its way to my clit as his slightly rough hands moved fast on my clit.

The room was filled with my moans (y'all pls I'm high 😟😭) I reached my hands down entangling them in Eddie's hair as I bucked my hips up slightly and I felt eddie smile. I felt that knot in my stomach getting stronger. Almost unbearable.

Y/n: "I'm close." I breathed out as Eddie quickly replaced his tongue with his fingers. I gasped as my eyes squeezed shut and my hands gripped the sheets eddie then moved his hand from my clit to my lower stomach and kept fingering me. (Y'all 😭) he slapped my lower stomach causing me to open my eyes as my mouth made and o shape.