29 •

(TW: talk of heavy drugs 👌)

*10 minutes later*

Y/n: "stop being such a fucking hog!" I crossed my arms slouching into my bed.

Eddie: he put the joint to his lips taking another hit. He held it with a serious expression on his face and slowly exhaled towards the window. "Calm down!" He smiled.

Y/n: "It's my turn bitch! You took like 2 of my turns!" I snatched the joint out of his hands.

I put the joint to my lips bringing my knees up as I inhaled a few times and blew it out the window.

Eddie: "ok that was 2 hits my turn!" He reached his hand out.

Y/n: "nope one hit. 2 inhales but it was all in one hit." I shrugged smiling as I brought it to my lips again.

Eddie: "who's the hog now."

Y/n: i held it in looking at him before leaning over and blowing it in his face. "Still you whore" I smiled as he waved his hand in a attempt to get rid of the smoke.

Eddie: "Your lucky i love you." He laughed.

I smiled at him and took my well deserved 2 extra hits. Since he decided to not pass when he was supposed to. I passed it back to eddie and he took 2 hits and passed it back to me standing up.

Eddie: "Well" he sighed. "I've gotta go!" He smiled leaning down to kiss me quickly.

Y/n: "woah woah wait." I said fixing my posture as eddie turned back to look at me. "When are we gonna hang out again?" I said with slight anxiety.

Eddie: he smiled "tomorrow?"

Y/n: i nodded with a smile. "Uh yeah."

He nodded and walked out of my bedroom closing the door behind him. I sighed bringing my knees up to my chest as I looked out the window next to me seeing eddie walking down my driveway. Fast bitch.

*1 hour later*

I sat in the kitchen in pajamas eating some cereal.

Dustin: "uh. Hey y/n. I need to talk to you about something." He fiddled with his fingers walking over to the table.

Y/n: "whats up?" I smiled as he sat down.

Dustin: "now. This is gonna seem crazy. And trust me I know how it sounds. But after we thought you died eddie fell into a really bad place. And got involved with really bad people." He avoided eye contact.

Y/n: my eyebrows furrowed. "Mhm." I said in attempt to get him to continue.

Dustin: "well. He started doing more things than nicotine and weed. Like way worse things." He glanced at me quickly.

Y/n: "like what dustin spit it out." I said eager.

Dustin: "he started doing lines... like cocaine... and he's acted differently towards everyone. Like he is a jackass."

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there confused. I looked at dustin and stood up.

Y/n: "i um. I gotta go." I walked out of the house starting to walk to Eddie's trailer. I needed him to admit it. I needed to hear him tell me the truth.

*eddies trailer*

I knocked a few times on the door and stepped back a bit waiting for an answer. In no time the door swung open and a man I have never seen before stood in a wife-beater tank top and really messed up short hair. His eyes looked heavy. Like he hadn't slept in days. His eyes red and he looked weaker and skinny. But young? Maybe like 27, 28?