47 •

(Do not keep telling me u trust me because I made no promises. I never said to trust me this time 😩. This is not gonna have the same happy ending as the first time. Unfortunately dustin is gone. But blame ashton. She brought this idea to me. But it's ok. I'm the one who chose to go with the idea 😭. The only reason I'm telling you guys this is so you don't get upset with me once it happens. You guys could use some more trauma in the story 🤭🙏✨)

Also no spelling check again 😭

**********

I woke up instantly sitting up and looking around. I felt myself instantly tense up and I tapped my fingers together. I was breathing heavily at the thought of watching dustin die. But it's not real. It wasn't real last time it isn't real this time. I instantly felt my eyes water again as a stinging feeling hit my leg.

Y/n: "fuck." I gasped closing my eyes and grabbing Eddie's wrist squeezing it.

Eddie: "hey, hey, It's ok. Try not to move" he smiled then focused on the road.

I took a second to breath and take in my surroundings more clearly. I was in the car. Eddie was driving. I looked down at my wound seeing a towel that eddie was pushing against the wound to keep pressure. Cause ur supposed to do that.

Y/n: "where are we going?" I questioned trying to relax more.

Eddie: "back to your house." He sighed. "We are actually almost there."

I nodded and leaned my head against the car door. Where is Dustin? How am I supposed to find him?

**********

Eddie pulled into the driveway and my mom was outside on the porch. She looked at eddie in the drivers seat confused and watched as he got out and went to my side opening it.

Eddie: "ok so you need to get to a hospital." He said as I looked at my mom. "But I gotta make sure your mom goes with us." He smiled. I nodded and Eddie closed the door and went to my mom.

I watched my moms face turn into a shocked expression and she quickly rushed over to backseat door and got in poking her head thru the middle and looking down at my weak state.

Claudia: "holy shit. Sweetie. Did he do that to you??? Because I swear to fucking god I will kill that basta-"

Y/n: "no. A clock fell on me. And the peice of wood was broken so it went through my leg." I said as my eyes started feeling more heavy.

Claudia: "oh sweetie." She said as she brought her hand up to my face rubbing her thumb over my skin as I blinked lightly. She looked up as eddie opened the drivers seat door. "DRIVE." She yelled as eddie rushed into the car. I smiled as I felt the car start moving. "Sweetie stay awake. Try your best."

Y/n: "I'm trying... it's hard... so tired..." I mumbled as my eyes slowly closed.

Claudia: "CAN YOU DRIVE ANY FASTER?" She shouted cause me to open my eyes again.

Eddie: "uh- I'm trying-"

Claudia: "TRY HARDER SHE COULD DIE." She looked down at me face full of worry. "I can't lose you." She said as tears escaped her eyes. As I was about to speak my eyes felt like weights. I couldn't stay awake as much as I tried.

********

I opened my eyes. I was back infront of the rainbow room. I sighed opening the door. Henry. He stood there smiling already.

Henry: "number 15! Long time no see." He smiled sweetly.

Y/n: "fuck you."

Henry: "I assume you didn't like the show?" He tilted his head.