6 • (SMUT ⚠️)

He pulled me back into the bedroom as smiled. I couldn't help it. He has an effect on me.

*that night*

Me and eddie spent the whole day together for obvious reasons and we learned a lot more about each other's interests.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Eddie laying on his back with his hands behind his head. He looked focused. I walked over and plopped on the bed right next to him landing on my stomach and resting my head on my hands. Eddie looked at me with a smile.

Y/n: "what you thinking about?" I asked.

Eddie: "you and weed." He answered staring down at me.

Y/n: "I could go for some right now... I think I left some edibles in the bag" I shrugged.

Eddie: he sat up. "Well shall we?" He asked bowing slightly.

Y/n: I stood up. "We shall!" "Onward!" I got off the bed pointing to the bedroom door.

Eddie laughed as we walked to my bag. I opened it looking around.

Y/n: "and... TA DA!" I said pulling the bag of brownies.

Eddie: "holy shit! You get those too!" He gasped dramatically with a smile.

Y/n: "yes! They are the best!!!" I said excitedly.

We ran back in the room and we sat across from each other criss cross apple sauce. I grabbed two of the big brownies handing one to Eddie.

Y/n: "are you ready?" I smiled devilishly.

Eddie: "always." He smirked

We clinked them together and ate the brownie at the same time. Eddie finished his first and then I finished mine and he watched me with chuckle as I chewed a huge bite.

I death glared him with a smile and once I finished he looked at me again laughing.

Y/n: "are you making fun of me right now!?" I questioned still smiling.

Eddie: he shrugged and looked up purposely looking suspicious. "Whattt nooo."

Y/n: I crossed my arms. "Yeah your so believable." I rolled my eyes playfully.

Eddie: "ok ok you caught me" he put his hand to his heart dramatically.

Y/n: "mm" I said laughing.

Eddie: "now we must wait for the effects to kick in" he said laying down on his back and resting his hands on his stomach.

Y/n: I sighed. "Yeah" I layed on my back next to him copying his hand placement as I looked at him.

Eddie: "copy cat." He mumbled with a smile.

Y/n: "dick head." I mumbled with a smile looking back down to my socks.

Eddie: "I'll give you this dick and head." He mumbled with a smirk.

I looked up at him so fast to see him already looking at me.

Y/n: "Eddie stop ittt your making me blush. 😏" I said jokingly.

He laughed and sat up as I kept looking at his movements. Then he laid on my stomach right looking up at me as his hands made their way to my hips. He moved my legs open so he the rest of his body wouldn't could lay between them.

I smiled looking down at him as I moved my hands to his hair gently playing with it as I felt him play with the hem of my shirt. Damn he's so fine.

Eddie: "You think Dustin is suspicious of us?" He asked sweetly.