73 •

"Mommmm" I heard faintly. "Mommmmmmmm!" I heard more clearly as I opened my eyes groaning. "Hm?" I said rolling over and closing my eyes again. "Someone's knocking." I opened my eyes again sighing as I sat up. The boy stared at the door confused. "They never knocked at the doctors." I laughed a bit standing up. "Well the doctors are nosey pieces of shit." I walked to the door. "Shit? They are shit? I thought they were good" I looked at him and smiled.

"Nope. None of them are." Another knock ran through the house and I opened the door to see dustin. He smiled. "You called?" He raised a brow. "Yeah your here early." I laughed letting him in. Once I closed the door dustin spoke again. "Who is that?" I turned looking at dustin then the boy. "My son." I sighed still not used to it. The boy smiled. "I'm ren." He looked at me. "Ren." He nodded.

I smiled at him. "HOW IS HE YOUR SON? When the fuck were you pregnant-" he paused looking at the boy. "Excuse my language. Don't say that ok?" He chuckled nervously. "It's fine I don't care if he swears." I shrugged moving towards the couch and sitting down. "It's a long story I'll explain another time. But he's uh. He's Eddie's." Dustin stared at me blankly then looked at the boy as his face grew curious. "Well shit." He sighed.

"Did you know the doctors?" Dustin looked confused now. "Wha-" I cut dustin off. "No dustin didn't know the doctors. But hey ren." I moved my head signaling for him to come over. He smiled s doing a little run as he plopped on the couch next to me. "This is your uncle dustin." I smiled as he cuddled against my shoulder. Dustin smiled. "Uncle dusty musty." I said loudly. I leaned down whispering to ren. "Make sure you always call him that, he hates it." I giggled. "I'm not musty!" Dustin groaned.

"He is." I murmured. Ren laughed and threw his head back. "I love having a family." Ren smiled widely. "Have you talked to dad yet?" He looked up at me hopefully. "Uh... well not yet." I looked at dustin. "In fact uncle dusty musty is gonna help us with that." Dustin shook his head looking down. "So I'm the messenger?" He laughed. "Yep prettyyyyy much." I tilted my head.

"Well shit. I'm the only one out of all of us who still talks to him." He shrugged in understanding. "Why did you guys ever break up?" He looked at me. Right... I didn't tell Dustin what happened. I didn't want to ruin their friendship. "Reasons." I said simply. "Well I'll call him up. After you explain this situation of having a son so I can ya know pass it along." He nodded excessively at his last few words. "Great my kid can meet his dad!" I wrapped my arms around ren. "Does he even have a room yet?" Dustin questioned.

"No dumbass. He slept in my room and I crashed on the couch. But he's gonna stay in my room with me u til I figure something out." I answered. "Why were you on the couch if your gonna sleep in ur room with ren all the rest of the nights?" He chuckled. "I accidentally fell asleep while watching a movie." I laughed.

"Of course you did." He shook his head. "Well I gotta head out soon so can you explain now?" I nodded. I explained everything to him about the ren situation and dr. Brenner, and the lab, and yada yada. "Jesus fucking Christ." He looked at me dumbfounded. "Brenner has always been a piece of shit." He shook his head. "But that is just- what the fuck??" He looked down. "Yep. That is pretty much it." I nodded. "I didn't know the doctors were that bad..." I looked at ten as he stared down blankly. "It's ok ren. Your safe now." I smiled.

"Ok I'll go get ahold of eddie and update you later." Dustin headed to the door. "Bye ren it was amazing meeting you." Dustin smile sweetly. "Bye dusty musty!" Ren replied giggling as dustin glared at me. "Bye. And bye to you y/n." Once he was out of rens view he flipped me off with both hands before opening the door and leaving. I laughed as he did so.

"I like uncle dustin." Ren smiled at me. "Me too." I agreed.

*the end of the day*

"Ren!" I called from the kitchen. I heard some rushed footsteps. I looked at him and smiled at his little pajamas. "You look adorable!" I gushed poking my lip out as I slouched. He looked down at his outfit smile remaining. "Why thank you!" He bowed slightly. "I saw a man do that in a movie once" he laughed. "The doctors let you watch movies?" I questioned. "Yeah for our learning process! We watched movies that had bad quality." He said dissatisfied.

"Hey! You know what I'm making?" I smirked at the boy. He furrowed his brows. "Chicken Alfredo." I said raising my shoulders proudly. "I've never had that before." "Well it's delicious! If your a product of me and eddie then you have to love it." I nodded. Before he could respond there was a knock at the door. I set the spoon down and made my way to the door. "Who is it?" I called out not expecting guests. "It's me? Uh. Eddie." I stood there for a moment with a blank expression the I opened the door.

We looked at each other for a moment. Before he looked down. His hair was the same as it's always been. His style too. He barely changed. "You look nice." He said softly. "Thanks." I moved letting him in. Once he got in I shut the door. "So uh. Dustin told me and I'm so sorry y/n." I furrowed my brows. "Sorry for?" He looked at me. "It's my fault it happened. If I saved chrissy none of this would've-" I cut him off. "It's not your fault eddie. Don't blame yourself for something that was out of your control. Now come meet your son." I walked into the living room and heard eddie follow behind.

I noticed he wasn't in the living room or the kitchen and made my way to my bedroom. There ren sat with his juice box watching tv. He was laughing before looking at me. Then his gaze moved to the man behind me. "Who's that?" He whispered as I say next to him. "Ren this is your dad, eddie this is ren." I looked at rens face light up. Eddie waved and ren quickly ran up hugging him. Eddie was surprised by the sudden hug but hugged him back.

"I'm so happy I get to meet you." Ren mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I smiled at the sweet sight infront of me. Eddie smiling as he stared down at ren.

(A/n: thank you guys all so much for the sweet comments I love you all so much and deeply appreciate you guys taking the time to read my little vent ❤️. I'm Fr marrying all of you 😫 like you guys are the bestttt.)