44 •

I didn't spell check so hopefully everything is good here 😼🫶

I got in the bathroom and closed the door setting my clothes down on the small side table. I walked over to the shower turning the water onto warm. I looked in the mirror and slid my shirt off tossing it in behind the door. I took my pants and underwear off then my bra and socks and went over to the shower. I put my hand under the water and it was a good temperature so I went in.

As soon as the water hit me I felt relieved. I stood under the water feeling it hit my chest and go down my body. I love showers. Then someone knocked a few times and I peeked my head out of the curtain.

Y/n: "come in."

The door opened and eddie stepped in closing the door behind him. I watched as he looked up at me a straightened his posture. He was still just wearing his boxers.

Eddie: "uh..." his eyes moved back and forth from my face to the floor before finally staying on the floor.

Y/n: "you need something?" I smiled.

Eddie: "uh- oh yeah." He paused as his eyes wandered hesitantly back to my face.

Y/n: "you act like you haven't seen me naked before" I laughed.

Eddie: "well... I just want to be respectful." He smiled.

Y/n: "did you come in here to ask something..?"

Eddie: "yes. Yeah. Um. Could I just take a shower with you..?" He scratched the back of his neck. "No like sex or anything but just like take one with you..? It's ok if you say no I completely understand I just wa-"

Y/n: "Eddie." He stopped rambling. "Come on." I nodded with a smile.

He smiled and I put my head back in the shower and I put my head under the water wetting my hair and face. I heard the curtain open and I looked over and watched eddie step in. We swapped places so he could go under the water and I grabbed the soap bar and my body sponge thing (y'all pls idk wtf those are called 😭)

I turned towards Eddie who was wetting his hair and I laughed as I watched his bangs go back with his other hair. He opened his eyes as I looked at his trying not to laugh.

Eddie: "whats so funny?" He said knowing exactly why I was laughing.

Y/n: "you have a cute forehead." I smiled as Eddie shook his head chuckling.

Eddie: "not with this hairline." He said as I wet the soap bar and rubbed it on the sponge to get the soap on there. (Istg if that doesn't make sense I'm gonna cry. 💀)

Y/n: i gasped. "You did not just disrespect your cute ass hairline like that." I said as I started washing my shoulders.

Eddie: he smiled "you think it's cute?"

Y/n: "nooooo." I said sarcastically. "I just said it was cute 2 times because I'm lying." I continued my sarcasm.

Eddie: he laughed and took the sponge thingy out of my hand and turned me around. "Let me get your back."

He kept his hand on my shoulder as her moved the sponge across my back gently and once he finished I felt his body press against my back and his head rest on my shoulder. He looked at me and I looked down at him. He smiled and moved the sponge over my chest and boobs and stomach. I rested my eyes and relaxed as the sponge moved.

Then he finished and I opened my eyes grabbing the sponge. I turned around and switched our places so I was under the water. I took the sponge and put some more of the soap on and started washing Eddie's back as the water ran down my soapy body. Once I finished that I turned him towards me and slowly moved the sponge around his chest as I watched the soap leave it's trail behind.