42 • (SMUT ⚠️)

Guys I'm writing this in a kayak. In a river. So enjoy. I'm also not gonna b like papa rn. You do have smut 😉.

It was nighttime now and me and eddie had the most scrumptious first date ever. Cause we are so slay. I me and eddie were using sharpies to draw on each other. (Guys it's fine I draw all over my entire leg with sharpie all the time. U doing it just this once won't hurt 🤭)

I drew a lot of random things. Like "your mom" ya know funny things.

Eddie: "wait wait I'm almost done!" He laughed.

Y/n: "I know what your drawing and I refuse to have that marinating in my skin!" I complained.

Eddie: "andddd done!" He laughed.

I looked down at my ankle. I knew it. That bitch drew a penis. A big balled long penis.

*Eddie's pov*

Y/n: "you know what munson this is cruel." She joked.

Eddie: "it's beautiful." I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes getting off the bed.

Y/n: "cannot believe you drew a penis when I told you no penises." She shook her head.

Eddie: "this penis is special."

Y/n: "how so she raised an eyebrow as she put her jeans back on.

Eddie: "it's my penis. On you. You should be grateful."

Y/n: "I would be more grateful if it was real." She laughed and walked out of the room.

I chuckled to myself amd shook my head.

*y/n's pov*

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth and ran it under water then put some dish soap. I put my foot on the edge of the counter and started scrubbing Eddie's penis off. (Hehe.)

Claudia: "alright dear Im off to jimmys." She smiled at me. I looked up at her as she grabbed the keys to our car.

Y/n: "have fun love you." I smiled as she kissed my cheek and looked down.

I quickly covered it and she raised her eyebrows.

Claudia: "same sweetie, same." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Y/n: my cheeks turned red as I looked down and scrubbed harder. "Have fun mom."

Claudia: "oh I will." She winked and with that she left.

I sighed and continued scrubbing.

*Eddie's pov*

I got off y/n's bed and walked over to her dresser. I wanna see what she has got in here. She has got to be hiding something because I've checked everywhere but here and her closet. I opened the top drawer. Socks and underwear. Great way to start.

I moved her stuff around and when I hit the bottom of the socks I found something. A magazine? Interesting. I pulled it out (that's what he said) and sat on her bed. The cover was normal. It was just a model on the beach. Ok. Why tf does she have this. I laughed to myself.

I flipped through the pages and eventually I got to one that had a few folded pieces of paper. Strange. This has to be the good stuff. I took one out unfolding it and seeing a guy bending a girl over. Her hands were cuffed to the edge of the bed as she looked so helpless. The guy had her back pushed down and arched up with his head thrown back.

My eyes widened. Holy shit I didn't think it would be like straight up pornography. I folded it up quickly and unfolded another one. This one showed a girl laid on a bed and her arms tied to the headboard and her legs spread as well as a guy with his hand on her neck and his other hand on her lower stomach clearly putting pressure.