56 • (SMUT ⚠️)

(TW: KNIFEPLAY)

*at Eddie's house*

Here we are. Smoking in Eddie's room. He wont let me take any more hits which is fine cause im gonna green out if I take any more. Me and eddie are sitting cris-cross-apple-sauce across from each other on his bed.

We brought the kids to Eddie's with us and they are crashing in the living room. Me and eddie are in his room away from those weirdos. I love them. Mostly. Anyways.

Eddie put the blunt to his lips taking a hit while looking at me. I smiled as he blew the smoke out.

Eddie: "why are you always staring at me weirdo." He chuckled and shoved my face gently. (BYE Y IS THAT FUNNY)

Y/n: "rude." I shoved his face back a little harder.

Eddie: "I really like fucking you." We stared at each other for a moment and I tried not to laugh. But then he held in a laugh and I couldn't resist. I started bursting out laughing and so did he.

Y/n: "I would say the same but I'm a lesbian." I rolled my eyes pretending to be serious.

Eddie: "what." He got all serious.

Y/n: "yeah I like pussy. Dick is kinda mid." I sighed.

Eddie: he looked confused. "Woah woah. So why are you with me?"

Y/n: "you made me realize I'm gay. You never turned me on." I shrugged.

Eddie: He was speechless. He just looked away from me. "Are you breaking up with me?"

Y/n: "no idiot."

Eddie: he furrowed his eyebrows. "But you said you were-" and just like that. It was like a lightbulb turned on. "Oh..." he smirked. "So since I don't turn you on, you wouldn't be turned on if iiiiii did this."

He suddenly smacked my thigh and I gasped.

Eddie: "hmmm." He hummed. "Or this..?"

He grappled ahold of my throat applying a good amount of pressure and I swallowed the lump in my throat. He slowly let go awaiting an answer.

Y/n: "not at all." I took a deep breath.

Eddie: he smirked. "What about this?" He reached over to his nightstand opening the drawer and pulling out a small knife. He gently dragged it along my skin and I looked at his mesmerized face as my breathing got heavy.

I never thought a knife would turn me on. But here we are. The way the cold blade dragged along my leg made me wet. (AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAA WETTTT 😩😩😩😩😩😩💀💀💀💀💀)

Eddie: he could definitly tell this made me feel a certain way. "Oh? Y/n..." he made a shocked face. "Your actually into that!?" He said laughing as he pulled the knife away.

I frowned starting to feel embarrassed bc wtf. He was just messing with me? What a hoe. I stayed silent as he started calming down from his laughing fit. He looked at me and his smile dropped slowly.

Eddie: "oh. No I wasn't- I wasn't making fun of you. I was just kinda surprised. I mean I'm into that I didn't think you were I was just testing it out-" he rambled.

Y/n: "no it's fine." I cut him off starting to feel bad. "I thought you were making fun of me that's all."

Eddie: "No It just caught me off guard. That would make me a hypocrite if I made fun of you for that." He smiled.

Y/n: "so how far do you want to go with the knife is the question. Because I have limits."

Eddie: "well you could find out. But first I wanna know what else your into."