HellFire

This kinda takes a while to get to the point but that's whatever it gives it a build up 😏
********************************************

Lucas has his championship game tonight but Dustin and Mike just brought it to your attention that HellFire is meeting up tonight. What are y'all gonna do?
"y/n we gotta go meet up with Lucas, can you u maybe I don't know ask Eddie if we can change it to tomorrow or something?" Dustin asks. You just stare at him shocked.
"Dustin are you crazy?" you turn to look at him. "If I ask him to change HellFire to tomorrow night you know that's gonna reflect badly on me, I just joined the club." you tell Dustin and Mike. They both consider it for a minute before Mike replies.
"y/n if you ask him and he says no that's fine, but we've noticed the way Eddie looks at you and your our best bet. Come on it's for Lucas." Mike pleads with you.
"Omg fine! I'll go ask him right now." you roll your eyes as you walk away. It doesn't take long to find Eddie he's with a group of girls.

"Eddie, I have a favor to ask." you tap his shoulder. He turns around looking annoyed until he realizes it's you. He signals all the girls to leave and they do.
"What's up doll face?" he asks staring into your eyes.
"Um ok so Lucas's championship game is tonight and me, Dustin and Mike already promised him we'd go and we realized that HellFire is tonight as well and um I don't we were wondering if there's any way you can change it to tomorrow night." you look down.
"It seems to me that your asking me to move HellFire to another night bcuz Lucas is more important?" Eddie asks but you look away cuz it's like he's looking into your soul.
"I told the guys it wouldn't work i'm sorry to waste your time." you tell him as you start to turn away to go.
"I'll change it to tomorrow night, but what's in it for me?" Eddie asks, it looks like he has Lust in his eyes. Why would he be looking at me lustfully, Eddie doesn't like me like that or does he. He starts walking closer to me and I somehow muster up the courage to make the first move. I grab his face and kiss him. When he backs away I think I just ruined everything but Eddie grabs my hand and walks us into an empty classroom.

Once inside and he has locked the door he's back on you. Kissing you, sucking your neck whatever he can get. He starts sucking your neck when he gets to your sweet spot and you moan.
"Shit baby do that again." he tells you and you happily oblige but this time you moan his name in his ear.
"y/n baby if you keep this up it's gonna wind up with my cock shoved all the way into you and your gonna feel me in your stomach." he kisses your chin. You look up at him innocently before speaking.
"Who says that's not what I want." you challenge. The look in his eyes shows how much your in for. He quickly pulls your shirt off and with one hand unclasps your bra all while not removing his lips from your neck. You go to remove his jacket but have a hard time so he helps you, he removes his shirt in one second and stops to look in your eyes.
"y/n if we do this your mine, do you understand. Your mine, no one else can touch you." you stare at him.
"I'm yours." he has both of y'all's pants off in the flash of a second and grabs the condom out of his back pack. He rips it open with his teeth while you "innocently" stare at him while you take off your thing and get on a table. Eddie is behind you in a second.
"God baby your so wet for me already." he says as he moves his finger in and out.
"Eddie?" you moan. He starts moving then faster and faster you feel your already gonna explode.
"I'm gonna cu- i'm gonna cum Eddie!" you yell and then he stops.
"You didn't really think i'd let you come that fast now did you baby." before you can respond Eddie grabs your hips and slams into you making you cry out. Your not a virgin but shit it still hurt like a bitch.

"Fuck, Eddie!" you start screaming. Eddie grabs your waist and somehow starts slamming into you with more speed and power.
"y/n baby your so tight." he moans into your ear sending you off the cliff. You feel yourself getting closer when he starts rubbing your clit with his fingers. Your body starts shaking as you feel yourself getting ready to explode.
"Baby, we're gonna cum together ok." he whispers to you. All you can do is nod. He starts moving his fingers faster and starts ramming into you hitting your g-spot each time.
"Eddie Omg i'm cumming!" you scream as your body starts shaking.
"Milk my cock baby." he moans as he releases into the condom. As you finish your orgasm Eddie doesn't stop. He fucks you through it and brings you to your second orgasm. You start screaming and shaking while Eddie repeatedly thrusts into you hitting your g-spot making you see stars. As you come down from your high he slowly pulls out making you wince in pain from the emptiness.
"Baby you were so amazing." he says kissing you. He gets up and grabs your clothes for you and helping you out them on.
"Thank you." you look to the ground blushing.
"I guess I can move HellFire to tomorrow night." he says smirking. You slap him but he dodged it.
"Let's get you back to class." you both walk out of the classroom hand in hand.

********************************************

1001 words y'all
How'd y'all like it? To long?
LMK how y'all felt about it.