What's Mine Is Mine.

You wouldn't say you had bad jealousy issues but what's yours is yours and Eddie Munson was yours so the bitch talking to him needs to learn her place. You set your drink down as you get up to go tell her to stop hitting on your bf when all of a sudden she puts her hand on his chest.
"Hey bitch, get your hand off my man before I make you." you tell her. She stares at you but doesn't remove her hand so Eddie removes it for her.
"Honey, he needs a real women to show him how it's done." she laughs with her friends. Eddie looks at me apologetically, I know it's not his fault he always get hit on but right now this trail has pissed me off.
"Listen here BITCH, I don't know who you think you are but let me tell you who I am, i'm the girl that can rearrange your face in two seconds if u don't leave my man alone. I'm also the girl that can rip out your fake ass hair and lashes in the blink of an eye so don't fucking test me." I stare into her eyes, I notice there's a crowd starting to form around us. Eddie places himself between me and her.
"It would be better if you just go." he tells her.
"Ok I'll leave." she says but she pulls something out of her bra and hands it to him.

"Here's my number." she says staring into my eyes. That is it. I push past Eddie and grab her fake bleach blonde hair and throw her to the ground.
"Who the fuck do you think you are! Hitting on my boyfriend, in my home!" I scream at her as i throw a drink into her face making her mascara run. Eddie gets me off of her while her friends quickly grab her while I throw her number at them.
"Don't let the door hit yah on your way out." I yell. I grab a bag of chips and start walking upstairs to my room but I hear Eddie yelling at everyone to leave and that the parties over. About 10 minutes later Eddie struts into my room.
"I'm sorry." I say, i'm sure he's mad at me for my little stunt but the bitch deserved it.
"Mad you think i'm mad, baby you got me hard just watching you claim me like that." he starts walking to me. I pull my dress over me and throw it to the ground while he comes over and grabs my face to kiss me.

"I need you now." I whine and he happily obliges. I know now he's not gonna mess around because he needs me as badly as I need him. Our clothes are off in a heartbeat and before I could even think he's already pushing his thick cock into me stretching me out. I've only been on the pill for a little while. I moan out to him. He starts ramming into me and just giving me his all.

To Be Continued.....
********************************************

520 words
lmk what y'all thought