F**K

For the past three years you've always fantasized about Eddie Munson. You were always too scared to talk to him or make a move but this is your senior year, it's time to just go for it and that's what you plan on doing at HellFire Club. Dustin invited you and that helped set your plan in motion.

You get a ride from Dustin and head over. Once you get there Dustin shows you inside and explains the rules to you, it doesn't take long before Eddie and the rest of the crew walk in.

"Who's the girl Dustin?" Eddie asks."She's a friend, she said she was interested so I invited her to come today." he tells Eddie. You catch Eddie looking you up and down and checking you out, he looks up and makes eye contact with you and you smirk. You walk over to a chair and sit not knowing Eddie's spot is right beside you.

As Dustin starts explaining the rules you feel a hand on your thigh, you look over to see Eddie smirking. You feel yourself blush but you try to control yourself. "Yn are you paying attention?" Dustin asks. "What? Yea of course." you say going back to paying attention to Dustin. Eddie's hand starts going higher up your thigh making you shiver, when the rest of the group are all busy talking and not paying attention Eddie leans over to you. "I've seen the way you look at me doll face." he whispers. "what- pft your wrong." you stutter "I want you too." he whispers and that's when you loose it, you put his hand under your skirt and look at him.
"You sure?" he asks before doing anything "Eddie please." you whimper, he pushes your underwear to the side and rams a finger into you making you moan. "Are you good yn?" Mike asks, you smile and nod.

Eddie starts thrusting his fingers in and out of you while continuing the game with his other hand. You grab the table making your knuckles turn white. You try holding in your moans and Eddie notices, he starts curling his fingers making your entire body pulse and you let out a whimper. Dustin looks up and sees your face turning white and sweat on your forehead.

"Yn are you sure your alright? You don't look to good." he says to you. "She's fine." Eddie says not looking away from the game. "I'm fin-" a moan escapes your mouth and that's when the others realize what's going on. "What the füçk Eddie!" Mike screams before they all run out of the room. Dustin stays behind confused as to what's going on. "Dustin my fingers are currently in her vagina." Eddie says unapologetic. Dustin's face turns red as he runs out of the room. Once everyone has left Eddie turns your chair to him so he can watch as his fingers ram in and out of you.

"You like this doll face." Eddie whispers. "I'm gonna, IM GONNA CUM!" you yell and Eddie starts slowing down. "Eddie please." you beg. He comes to a stop all together making you whine.
"Doll face what do you want." he asks you. You look at him confused. "Do you want cum around my fingers or around my cock?" he asks making you blush. "The second one." you whisper slowly looking up at him. He grabs your face and leans in for a kiss. "Say it doll face." he whispers in my ear grazing the lobe. "I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR COCK!" I scream as he flips me and rams me onto his cock making us both moan from the sensation.

Eddie doesn't give me time to adjust he continues thrusting up into me, doing all the work. I feel my legs becoming jello as he pounds into me over and over. I  feel myself coming to my release when Eddie picks me up and lays me against the table before entering me again and showing me no mercy. "How do you like it doll face?" he smirks. "Har- harder Eddie." I moan as I start meeting his thrusts. Eddie complies and starts going even faster as I scream. "IM CUMMING!" i scream but Eddie doesn't stop or slow down, he fucks me through my orgasm and brings me to another one.

"Cum with me baby." he whispers into my ear and I loose it. I start shaking and pulsing under him as he and I both release. Eddie isn't done yet, once I come down from my high he slowly pulls out and sinks to the floor leaving me confused, that it until his head is between my legs. He thrusts his tongue into me making me scream from pleasure. Eddie continues to bring my pleasure as I scream and shake and pull his hair. It doesn't take long before he brings me to another orgasm before cleaning it all up with his tongue. He stands back up and kisses me letting me taste myself on him. "Your so beautiful doll face." he says hugging me while massaging my thighs. I look away and blush before I get up but fall making Eddie laugh.

"EDDIE!" I scream as he walks over laughing. "I'm sorry doll face, did I fuck you so hard you can't walk?" he whispers in my ear making me moan. "Ready for round four." he says as he picks me up and heads back to the table and I smirk, time for him to come undone for me. Once he places us at the table I use whatever strength in my legs and flip us so he's under me. "Doll face what are you doing?" he asks confused. "I'm gonna make you come undone for me, doll face." I smirk as I see him throw his head back in pleasure as I lick his tip teasing him.

*********************************************************************************************

980 Words 

Send Requests In My Luvs <33

How'd You All Like This Story ;)