BillyxEddiexReader

You had a crush on Eddie and Billy. But you would never let any one know. Robin kept trying to set you up with guys but you didn't really want some band geek. You liked a guy who was a little edgy, that's what drew you to Billy and Eddie.
"y/n. Girl what is going on in your head?" Robin asks you. You shake your head a lil and look at her.
"Sorry, I was out of it for a sec." you apologize.
Robin looks at you for a good second before continuing her conversation with Nancy. As you turn your head you see both Billy and Eddie walk into the cafeteria. God damn they are hot. You think to yourself. As if they could tell your staring they both turn the head to make eye contact with you but instead of backing down you stare right back and they smirk.
"y/n, i'm meeting up with Steve he's taking me home. Are you good to get home?" she's asks not looking up from her phone.
"Oh yea, i'll be good." you smile at her as she gets up to leave with Nancy hot on her tail. As if sensing someone behind you, you turn around to see Billy and Eddie coming up to you and sitting down, one on either side of you. You quickly look down blushing.

"Aw Billy look, we already got her blushing." Eddie tells him.
"Babe come on, we haven't even pulled our cocks out and your already flustered." Eddie laughs at Billy's remark and his laugh is actually cute. Before you could stop to register what was happening you felt a hand riding up your skirt.
"Is this ok doll face?" Eddie asks and you nod your approval. Billy quickly looks around to se if anyone is staring but everyone is currently busy. Eddie shoves a finger in you making you moan. As your getting used to his finger Billy shoves a finger in as well making you grip the table. They start having a conversation between them as if there fingers aren't in my vagina at the moment.

Billy brings his other hand onto your clit and starts rubbing circles around it while Eddie's other hand is massaging your thigh.
"It's to much." you tell them but they go faster leaving you a hot mess.
"Does it feel good baby." Billy asks. You just nod, your not capable of forming complete sentences right now. You start moving along with there fingers but they both start slowing down. You grab there hands and shove the fingers into you harder and they stare at you in shock.
"If you guys don't pick up the pace and make me cum, ima find someone that can." you smirk.

With that now said they snap and start ramming there finger into you both adding a second leaving you a mess. One of them starts curling there fingers while the other starts rubbing fast circles on your now sensitive clit. It doesn't take long for you to come and you grab there thighs as you release around there fingers.
"y/n you taste so good." Eddie says as he licks your fingers. Billy agrees with him. You pull out a pen and start writing something down for the boys.
"Here's my number if you boys ever wanna go for round two." you smirk as you get up and leave, leaving them in awe.

********************************************

572 words
what did y'all think of this chapter lmk your feedback
requests are open :)