A Shower ;)

AS REQUESTED....

Eddie and me got into an argument today. Like it was really bad. Basically this is what happened.
.FLASHBACK.
"Y/n why are you here?" he asks me.
"What do you mean?" I ask him. Why wouldn't I be at his show.
"Cut the bull why are you here?" he stares at me.
"Eddie I don't know what you mean. I always come to your shows." I'm really confused now.
"I asked you not to come to todays show. So why are you here?" he looks pissed. I don't like when Eddie's mad at me. I can already feel the tears starting.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were being fr." I look down as a tear falls.
"God do you ever listen? Like ever, huh no you fucking don't. All I asked was one thing of you and you couldn't even do that. My god what is wrong with yo-." I cut him off before he can finish.
"Stop yelling at me." he looks at me and that's when he notices the tears.
"Y/n i'm sorry baby, i'm really stressed right now." he starts walking towards me but I put my hand up.
"I'm just gonna go." I leave before he can reply.

.Back To Present.

I'm just chilling out at my house as I nervously wait for Eddie to get back. To calm my nerves down I go take a shower. It always calms me down. I'm only in the shower for a little bit when I hear someone singing and it's getting closer. I get out of the shower and see Eddie standing in the doorway.
"Oh I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever. And if you only hold me tight." He stares at me waiting for me to continue.
"We'll be holding on, forever."  This is mine and Eddie's song. It was the song we danced to when we had our first kiss.
"Baby I am so sorry about tonight. I know you might not forgive me but the reason I didn't want you there is because I was singing the new song I wrote for you. I wanted everyone's opinion before showing you it." he starts tearing up. I run and hug him, as best as I can with his guitar on him.
"It's ok Eddie. I love you so much." I kiss him.
"I love you to doll face." he smiles at me.
"Well why don't you come show me just how much your really love me." I smirk at him as I drop my towel and go back to the shower. It doesn't take long before a naked Eddie walks in and joins me.
"Your so beautiful." he kisses my neck. I turn around and kiss him. Eddie brings his finger to my clit teasing me before thrusting it inside me. I dig my nails into his hair as he continues his assault.

Eddie quickly pulls his fingers out as he sees i'm nearing my release. Before I can question him he replaces his fingers with his cock not giving me a second to adjust. Eddie holds my hips up as he fucks me, if he wasn't holding me i'd fall because my legs feel like jello. I take all of him and start thrusting my hips up to meet each thrust.
"Eddie i'm cumming." I cry out and bite down on his shoulder making him moan. Once i'm done with my realize Eddie pulls out. I sink to the floor and tease his tip making him whimper. I take all of him in my mouth catching him off guard. Eddie let's me have control for a minute before he takes over and starts fucking my face. Doing this it brings him to his release sooner. Eddie cums all in my mouth and I swallow it.
"Did you swallow it?" he asks me. I open my mouth to show him I did and he smiled.
"Good girl." he tells me before helping me clean up. Once we're both clean we get dressed and go to bed. While i'm dosing off I hear Eddie tell me something.
"I'm gonna marry you someday." he whispers as i'm dosing off. Eddie soon falls asleep.

________________________________

704 words
requests are open
lmk what y'all thought :)
remember to vote <3