HELLFIRE

AS REQUESTEDDDD...............

also can we not be rude about the chapters people request, they wanted it so i gave it to them it's not fair if people r being rude about it and being "ew who requested this chapter" everyone gets a fair shot at having a chapter for themselves.

this was rushed so it's not the best lol
********************************************
Eddie has been very busy all day with the hellfire club. I have a plan. I wait until they all go for lunch and catch him alone.
"boo." i say from behind him. he quickly turns around.
"yn? what are you doing here?" he demands. Eddie's rule is that i always have to tell him where i'm going.
"i just wanted to come see you." i whisper in his ear as i run my hands along his collar. he grabs my waist and pulls me in closer.
"the boys and i all promised there would be no gfs today, they can't see you." he says to me. before i have a chance to even kiss him i hear the others coming back.
"under the table. now." he snaps at me and o quickly listen.
"eddie who were u talking to?" dustin i thibk asks him.
"phone." he says and they change the topic.
"are we ready to continue boys." mike says.

they've been playing dnd for a while when i get an idea. i position myself in between eddie legs and rub my hand up and down his inner thigh making him jump.
"you good eddie?" mike asks him.
"yea great. let's continue." he says. i slowly unbutton his jeans and get a stare from him but that doesn't stop me. i unzip his pants and start pulling them down while he's talking. i then quickly grab his cock through his boxers and he grabs the edge of the table.
"stop." he whispers down to me and i just smirk. i release his cock from his boxers and laugh to myself as i hear him sigh.
"ok do you fight him or run away. remember there's nothing wrong with being a coward." Eddie tells them as i take his length into my mouth but what i can't get i palm with my hands.
"shit." eddie says drawing the attention from the guys.
"eddie are you sure your good?" dustin asks.
"i'm fine." he snaps and they all go back to dnd.

i start taking him all in  whatever i can do to make him come undone. i just know my punishment is gonna be good. i start taking him all when he thrusts himself into my mouth making me gag. he then grabs my face and starts pushing me down more forcing me to gag again. i look up and see him staring at me. turns out the rest of the group is in a little huddle a few feet away so they can't see what he's doing. he starts picking up the pace and thrusting more of himself in my mouth making me gag. when i hear him grunt and tense i know he's about to release but before he can the boys finish there huddle.
"we're gonna take the cowards way out." mike says.
"FUCKKKKK!" eddie says as he releases into my mouth.
"what? should we have choose to fight." dustin asks and eddie realizes there still there.
"what? no. you did good just go home." eddie says as nicely as possible while he's thinking about what he's gonna do to me as soon as they all leave.

as soon as they leave eddie grabs my hair and pulls me up. he picks me up and sets me on the table before pulling off and ripping my clothes.
"you ready." he asks and i nod. that's all it takes before he enters me and starts thrusting uncontrollably fast. i grip onto the table and scream as he hits my g spot repeatedly and doesn't stop. i quickly find my release but he doesn't stop. he keeps fucking me through my high and causes me to cum again. he then moves down to my vagina and starts eating me out while playing with my clit.
"OMGGGGGG!!" i scream. he starts moving his fingers fast and i feel it building again. he starts eating me out while playing with my clit and it's all to much.
"EDDDDIEEE!" i scream as i squirt everywhere making him smile.
"good girl." he says as he cleans me up.

********************************************
744 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote <3
SORRY IT WAS BAD LOL I RUSHED