FIRST TIME

IT TAKES TIME TO GET THERE BUT WHEN IT DOES YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

This chapter may look similar to a chapter in my other book The Fisher Boys Smut but it is my own work ok. Enjoyyyyyy <33

********************************************

Eddie had a date with some random girl and its been a hours and he's still not back. I grab my things and as i'm looking for my keys Dustin walks into the room.
"Yn i didn't know you'd be here." Dustin looks at me. I ignore him and continue looking for my keys. He walks over to me and places his hand on my shoulder.
"Yn what's wrong?" he asks and I loose it.
"What wrong? What's wrong Dustin! What's wrong is Eddie leading me on and then leaving to go out with some chick. What's wrong is i'm fucking in love with him and he won't even give me the time of day, we're supposed to be best friends yet he always blows me off now. That's what's wrong!" I yell at him. Before he can respond we hear a noise. We look up to see Eddie standing there with my keys.

"I um accidentally grabbed your keys." I stare at him. Dustin looks at me and back at Eddie. I quickly stand up and grab my keys and walk out the room before either of them can say more. Once i'm in the car Dustin runs out the house but I ignore him and leave. As i'm driving I start crying.
"God why do you always have to screw everything up!" I yell at myself. I go to the pond before returning home. As i'm pulling into the driveway I see Eddie's van. shit. I think to myself.

Once inside I head up to my room knowing he's waiting for me. As soon as i step into the room He jumps up and stares at me.
"Eddie i'm sorry you heard all that. I didn't mean for anyone to know and i'm sorry i probably just ruined our friendship but i don't care anymore ok, i like you ok and i know I'll never compete with the chicks u hook up with but-" I'm cut off by him grabbing my face and smashing his lips to mine. After a second to prosper what's happening im kissing him back. He runs his hands over my waist. We're both fighting for dominance with our tongues and he's winning. After a couple minutes we both pull back for air.

"It's always been you Yn, i wanted you but every time someone made a joke about us dating you'd get disgusted and say it's never gonna happen so i lost hope. I know it's not right but all those other girls were distractions from you and i know that's wrong but i couldn't have you and i hated that." he grabs my face as i start tearing up and wipes away my tears.
"It's always been you too."he kissed me again but this time with passion and love. The kiss starts heating up again more and his hand goes under my shirt and i let him.

"Eddie." i pull back looking at him.
"Yes?" he asks confused.
"I need you so badly." i look away shyly. He grabs my face and we're kissing again.
"Yn are you sure?" I just nod. He picks me up and placed me on my bed not breaking eye contact. I take his shirt off and run my hands up his muscles making him shiver. He takes my sundress off and is back to kissing me. I place my hands in his hair and pull earning a moan making the pool between my legs even worse.

"Your amazing" he tells me as his hand starts going lower and lower. Soon enough his hand is removing my underwear and a finger is being inserted into me before i can comprehend everything. I moan out and arch my back as he stares at me while removing and re adding his finger. He then adds a second finger and i find myself riding his fingers.
"God your so beautiful." he tells me making me smile. I kiss him rough and his pace picks up, his fingers are going even faster and i feel myself getting near my release.

Before i can come he removes his hand and takes my bra off and just stares at me making me cover myself.
"Don't ever cover yourself when your around me ok, your so beautiful Yn." he takes one of my tits in his mouth while massaging and pinching the other. I'm a literal hot mess right now but he doesn't seem to care. I place my hands into his pants and start removing them with the help of him. Once he's out of them he looks at me and stares.
"Are you sure? We can stop-" I grab his cock and squeeze making him stop and moan.
"I need you right now." i moan.

He takes off his boxers and i just stare because Eddie Munson is NOT small whatsoever. 
"Yn i have a condom in my wallet but i don't want to use it. I need to feel you baby." he looks into my eyes.
"Then don't." i smile at him. "I'm on the pill." that's all it takes before he's on me again. He starts kissing my thigh and up my stomach to my breast when i feel his tip teasing my entrance. I moan out form the anticipation.
"If it hurts i'll stop." he looks at me. I nod and he continues. Eddie is going painfully slow and somehow it makes it more sexual. He looks at me apologetically before he just rams into me causing me to cry out and run my nails down his back.

"EDDIE!" i scream as he slowly pulls out and goes back in. He's going so slow and it's increasing everything. I throw my head back as he starts picking up the pace and he stops.
"Yn i want you looking at me the entire time. The only time your head should be back is when ur eyes are halfway into your head when your coming." he tells me and i moan. I stare at him and he continues. He picks up his pace and opens my legs wider making me feel more of him. It's like he got deeper just from that. I can't help but scratch his back and i'm worried i'm hurting him.
"Baby don't worry your not hurting me, it's feels amazing." It's like he can read my mind.

"Eddie i'm close, please." i beg him, but i don't know what i'm begging him for. He looks into my eyes and starts ramming into me. I'm a screaming moaning mess. I start moving my hips up to meet his every thrust and in doing so i feel him hit my g-spot causing me to scream and shake.
"Found it." is all he says as he repeatedly rams into me hitting my g-spot each time. I start screaming and scratching him as i feel myself releasing all over him while he takes it all and continues to fuck me through my high.
"Come with me." is all he says and release my second orgasm of the night. He fucks me while we ride out our high and we both moan as he pulls out.

He quickly gets up and goes to my bathroom and comes out with a wet washcloth and placed it on my vagina making me gasp. I've heard rumors he's rough in bed but he was so kind and gentle to me.
"What's on your mind beautiful?" he asks.
"I don't mean to be rude but i've heard from many girls that your rough but you were just so kind and gentle to me." i look away. He grabs my chin and makes me look up at him.
"All those others grls we're just a fuck ok. You not. With you i wanna feel everything. I wanna watch you come undone, i wanna watch u scream and moan and wither under my touch. I want to take my time and get to know every inch of your body and what you like and don't like and what turns you on baby." he tells me and i kiss him. he places his hand on my clit and i flinch from the sensitivnes.
"Your sore let's get you in the bath." he tells me and picks me up and carries me to the bathroom.

THE NEXT DAY

We woke up a couple times last night and fucked and it was amazing. I wake up to see Eddie isn't in bed and i start to freak out. Was i just a fuck? I start crying and start freaking out and then he walks into the room with breakfast.
"Yn what's wrong?" he runs over to me and i just hug him.
" I- I thought u left me." i say. He looks sad.
"Never ok. Your mine. Yn will you be my girl? I want u in every way shape and form." i smile and kiss him. We grab the food and head to his place. As we're walking in i hear Susannah.
"EDDIE MUNSON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Dustin screams at us. He stops and smiles once he sees me and Eddie hand in hand.
"I knew y'all would happen." he laughs.

********************************************
1536 words
requests are open <3
remember to vote :)
go follow my tiktok @itsurfavpotato