IF YOU WONT DO IT I'LL DO IT MYSELF.......

AS REQUESTED.........,,

*******************************************

"OMG EDDIE!" i scream as he keeps ramming his cock in and out of me. He grips onto my hips even tighter making me moan from the impact.
"doll face you need to be quiet otherwise i'll stop." he says covering my mouth. i nod my head and he lets go.
"id be a lot quieter if you weren't so damn good." i say annoyed and he laughs. it doesn't help that Eddie finds my g-spot and continuously keeps hitting it. i fight the urge to scream and he can tell. he doesn't stop but keeps going getting faster and rougher by the second and i love it. Eddie knows exactly what turns me on.

"eddie i'm almost there!" i cry out to him and he pulls out.
"wha- NO!" i yell out. he just smirks at me.
"i told you to be quite otherwise i'd stop." he laughs. i quickly think of an idea. i get up grab my phone and run to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. Eddie follows after and starts banging on the door. i grab the vibrator from the bottom cabinet and pick up my phone and face time Eddie. he picks up right away and freezes when he sees what i'm about to do.
"Yn i swear to god." he yells at me. this turns me on even more. i place the vibrator inside me and turn it on.
"EDDIE!" i moan out from the sensations.
"STOP!" he snaps at me but i keep going.

i start moving the vibrator around and hit my g-spot making me drop my phone and scream.
"YES!" i yell. i don't realize it at the time but i don't hear Eddie anymore. i don't pay attention to it instead i continue to pleasure myself.
"OMGGG!" i scream. before i can come the door is swung open with a pissed off Eddie staring at me. he walks to me and pulls out the vibrator causing me to whimper.
"you wanna act like a slut then your gonna be treated like one." he snaps before thrusting into me making me scream.
"omgg! yess! harder!" i yell out.
"no slut. take what i give you." he snaps and i moan.

Eddie picks me up and turns me around so i'm facing the wall while he's entering me from behind going deeper than before.
"IM CUMMING!" i scream!
"cum for me slut." he snaps and i do. Eddie doesn't stop, he continues to fuck me threw my high causing me to reach my second orgasm in the span of a minute. It doesn't take long before Eddie's cumming and i'm cumming again.
"cum with me." he cry's out and we cum together. once he pulls out i notice i'm crying. it didn't hurt at all it was literally so amazing.
"doll face are you ok?" he asks once he sees ny tears. i wrap my arms around him and kiss him with passion and he kissed me back.
"they're happy tears." i laugh and he smiles.
"i fucked you that good huh." he laughs with me.

i wake snuggling Eddie with his arms wrapped around me and i love it. i think i'm in love with Eddie....
"what's wrong baby?" he asks and i jump. i didn't think he was up.
"nothing." i tell him.
"doll face something's up. tell me please." he begs.
"i'm in love with you." i say and he lets go of me.
"what." he says.
"omg you don't feel the same. i'm so sorry." i say getting up but before i could get far Eddie has me in his arms and is kissing me.
"i love you too." he says and we go back to bed for round 2 ;)

********************************************
640 words
requests are open <3
remember to vote :)