Party

Thank you for those that are being kind bcuz i haven't been posting <3 i will try to post as much I'm just back in my home town hanging with friends lol
________________________________

"Eddie can we go?" I ask. We've been at the party for about 2 hours already and he promised we could go when i was ready to.
"Eddie!" i yell. He turns around and looks annoyed.
"Why can't you just go enjoy the part y/n? We'll leave when i'm ready." he snaps at me. Fine if he wants to be this way then so be it.
"If you won't take me home then ill find someone else to and maybe they can satisfy me seeing as you can't." I smirk and turn to walk away. I only make it about 10 steps before Eddie grabs my waist.
"We're leaving." he snaps at me steering us to his car. i smirk knowing i won. once we're in the car he grabs my face and kisses me roughly.
"Don't ever make a comment like that again." he whispers to me before lifting my skirt up and rubbing my clit through my panties. Eddie lifts my chin up to stare at him. He pushes my underwear to the side and shoved his finger in.
"Omg! Eddie!" i cry out. i look out the window to see if anyones outside since we haven't left the house yet. Luckily no one is walking by or around.
"you wanted to play that game well we're playing it." he snaps at me. he starts the car and starts driving while his fingers are still in me.
"don't come until we get home." he doesn't even look at me he just smirks. Eddie continues his assault on my pussy and i'm trying to keep it together but i can't.
"i can feel you clenching around my fingers. come and you get punished." he stares at me then looks back at the road. I can't take it anymore it's just to much.
"Eddie!" i yell as i come. he removes his hand and is quiet the rest of the drive home making me worried how bad and intense the punishment will be. we pull up to the house and he gets out slamming the door and i follow him. i'm kinda excited to be honest.

TO BE CONTINUED..........
________________________________

392 words
requests are open but will take a while to do :)
remember to vote <3