Please Me

For all the stories just know they're protected wether i mention they're using a condom or not just know they're using protection. 👍🏾

As Requested.....
********************************************
"EDDIE!" i scream as feel myself getting to my release. I keep pumping the vibrator in and out of my vagina when i hear a noise. I don't stop though, i just think it's my conscious so i keep going.
"OMGGG!" i scream as a release all over the vibrator, i keep shoving the vibrator in and out of me as i fuck myself through my high when all of a sudden i feel a hand up on my thigh. I jump up to see Eddie right on the end of the bed. I take the vibrator out and look innocently at him.
"Oh don't stop on my account." he says. I just stay there. Eddie doesn't like when i touch myself without his permission.
"I said don't stop doll face." he says as he climbs on top of me leaving kisses up and down my body. I nod and put the vibrator back in start moving. I moan out from the pleasure and Eddie kisses me.

"Your so beautiful doll face." he says as he watched my eye roll back. As i start picking up pace Eddie grabs the vibrator and throws it to the floor making me moan from the emptiness.
"You wanna be a slut and touch yourself when i'm not here?!" he demands. I love when this side comes out.
"Answer me!" he snaps.
"I'm sorry." i tell him. He shoves his finger into me and holds my arms up above my head.
"EDDIE!" i cry out making him moan.
"Do you want to cum?" he asks me.
"YESS!" i scream. He removes his fingers and flips us over.
"Use my cock to get your release." he says to me and i just stare.
"I don't know how." i say shyly. Eddie cups my face and u zips his pants and his cock springs out.
"Just ride me doll face, your doing all the work. You want a release that bad then have it." he says making me moan.

I prop myself up and line his tip at my entrance and sink down making his hips buck and he lets out a whimper. I take a second to adjust before i prop myself up and slam back down on him. I repeat this a few times and Eddie starts moaning. GOD HIS MOANS ARE BEAUTIFUL.
"Doll face." is all he says as i pick up the pace and slam back down harder. I feel my release building up and i notice Eddie's is too. I'm trying as best as i can to keep going but i feel my body tiring, Eddie senses and starts meeting my thrusts by thrusting his hips upwards when i slam down.

"EDDIE!" i cry out. Eddie quickly flips us over and starts ramming into me making my hips buckle and me and him both to cry out from the pleasure.
"You feel so good doll face." he whispers in me ear and i lose it. I find myself releasing all over him. Once i'm done he pulls out and i quickly take him into my mouth. Whatever i can't get i massage with my hands. It doesn't take long before Eddie cums.
"Swallow it." he says and i smile because i already did. I open my mouth and he smiles.
"Good girl." he says before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom and running me a bath.

********************************************
592 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote <3