Attitude

As requested.......... If you've sent a request please txt me again my messages keep getting filled with requests and i forget about the previous ones sent when like the book had only 10 chapters 😭
********************************************

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN ME EDDIE!" i scream at him.
"Yn i don't see what the big deal is." Eddie says.
"YOU DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME EDDIE!" i scream.
"Raise your voice at me one more fucking time Yn and i'll bend you over the bed and fuck the attitude out of you." he snaps at me and i stop.
"Cat got your tongue." he smirks. I step up to him and continue to see where this will take us.

"Fuck you Eddie." i snap at him and turn around to leave and he grabs me.

"You should've listened." he says biting down on my ear making me moan. Eddie rips my blouse open and the buttons go flying everywhere.
"Eddie that was my favorite shirt." i say.
"Next time listen." he says and notices me pouting.
"I'll buy you five more." he says before picking me up and throwing me onto the bed.

I take my pants off as i lay down and wait for Eddie. He walks beside me and grabs the cuffs from in the drawer. Eddie cuffs me to the bed and rips my panties and bra off making me mad.
"Eddie again." i say and laugh.
"I'll get you more or you can just not wear either when i'm around." he smirks at me.
"Aware you ready?" he asks making sure i'm ok with what he gonna do.
"Do your worse Munson." i say and he smirks.
Before Eddie responds he thrusts himself into me covering my screams with his hand.

Eddie doesn't give me time to adjust he just keeps ramming into me and i LOVE it.
"Your so tight baby doll." he says. He pulls out right after making me whine.
"You really thought you'd get to cum that fast after disrespecting me and giving me attitude." he stares at me. He shoves his fingers into me making my hips huck.
"Answer me slut." he says making me moan.
"I'm sorry." i whimper. Eddie doesn't let up he keeps thrusting his fingers into me and curling them hitting my g spot making me scream.

"Found it." he says smirking and repeatedly hitting my g spot.
"Ed-Eddie i'm close. Please." i beg.
"That's right. Beg for a release slut." he whispers to me. I love when he acts like this. The rough passionate sex and then he cares for me.
"Please let me cum i need to fun so bad. Let me cum all over your cock please." i beg. He quickly pulls his fingers out and rams his vick back into me.
"Cum slut." he says and i do. My body does whatever he tells me to. That's what i love about us our bodies react so well together.

Eddie follows after and then pulls out and tosses the condom in the trash. (ik i never said he put one on but he did)
"Are you ok doll face? Was i too rough on you?" he asks making sure i'm alright.
"I'm ok Eddie." i assure him.
"I'm gonna go run you a bath ok." he says and walks into our bathroom. A couple minutes later (like 15 minutes) he walks back out and picks me up and takes me to the tub. When we walk into the bathroom i see candles on the counter and rose pedals on the floor and in the tub with bubbles.

"EDDIE THIS IS SO SWEET." i start crying.
"Doll face don't cry." he says hugging me and rubbing my hair.
"You didn't have to do all this." i say.
"Yes i did." he says kissing me. He sets me down and starts to leave.
"Can u stay with me?" i ask and he smiles.

********************************************
661 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote luvs <3