Answer correctly for a Kiss.

As Requested.
This has been requested to have a name and not be a y/n.
_____________________________

"Eddie stop." I slap his hand as it squeezes my thigh.
"What? I'm not doing anything." he innocently stares at me.
"We need to study Eddie. No games ok." I get up and move to the other couch. Eddie stares at me before grabbing his book and getting to work. Not long after my mom walks into the living room.
"Eddie hi, Emily have you finished your homework?" my mom smiles at him and looks at me. I point to our books to signal where doing it now.
"Mallory, how are you." my mom prefers to be called by her first name. Eddie gets up and goes to hug her.
"Eddie you are to kind. I'm leaving now but i'll order a pizza for you kids ok." my mom waved to Eddie and I before walking out the door.
"Your moms cool." He tells me as he sits back down but next to me this time.
"I love her." I go back to highlighting the notes.
"What if we do a deal of sum sort." he smiles.
"Like?" I don't looked up from my books.
"Each time I get something right I get a kiss from you Emily." he winks at me.
"Ok that seems fair." he pumps his fist in the air making me laugh.
"First question who was apart of the Beatles?" I give him an easy question first.
"Easy. John, Paul, George and Ringo." he smiles.
"Correct." I pick my lips and he kisses me.
"What year was John F. Kennedy assassinated?" I stare at him while he thinks.
"1963." he smirks as a i stare shocked. I didn't know he knew that. Eddie softly grabs my chin and kisses my neck.
"Next question." I smile at him.
"What year did Columbus discover America?" he thinks hard for a minute.
"1496?" he asks.
"Wrong. 1492, no kiss for you." I smirk at him.
"When was the Hubble Space Technology launched?" I smirk cause I know he doesn't know this one.
"You probably think you've got me best at this one but I know you love everything space and I listen. You told me it was launched in 1990." I just stare at him shocked he actually listens to what I tell him. I love this boy so damn much. He gets up and stands in front of me.
"Where's my kiss?" he asks. I pucker my lips  for him but he puts a finger up to them.
"You see, you said I could get a kiss every time I got something correct. But you never said where the kiss had to be." he smirks at me as he gets to his knees and lifts my dress up.
"No panties? Your such a tease." he laughs as I squirm a bit. Eddie leans in and kisses my clit making me gasp.
"Eddie!" I moan. He doesn't stop there, he shoves his tongue in making me grab his hair and pull.
"That's right Emily, grab my hair." he goes back to eating me out. God his tongue works wonders. He's got me all worked up and just when I think it couldn't get better he shoves two fingers into my wet pussy and continues to eat me out while doing so. I grab his head and force him deeper. I need more.
"Eddie!" I scream as I feel myself getting there.
"Emily your doing so good." he tells me as his fingers continue. Eddie shoves a third in and I completely lose it.
"I'm cumming!" I scream and claw at his back making him moan. Eddie cleans me up with his tongue before getting up and going back to his book. I just stare at him.
"Emily if your done staring we have homework that needs to be done." he smiles at me. I grab a pillow from beside me and throw it at him.
"How could you do that and then just leave me hanging basically?" I ask.
"Well if you can get the questions right then you can do whatever you want to me." he smirks.
"Game on Munson."

********************************************

698 words
lmk what y'all thought :)
remember to vote <3
requests are open