Dont Make A Sound.

As Requested by cnrxjgbbznprivaterel
_____________________________
Your parents don't like Eddie at all. They think he's some useless dude who's gonna wind up no where in 10 years. But you love him, he was there for you when no one else was.
********************************************

"MILEY THE PHONES FOR YOU!" my mom yells up to me. I shut my diary as I run downstairs to see who's calling me so late at night.
"Hello?" I question.
"Doll face." I know instantly it's Eddie. she's the only one that calls me doll face. My mom looks up from her book and looks back down.
"Robin hey." not letting my parents know it's Eddie.
"oh parents are there?" he asks.
"yeah, we have to do pages 6 and 7 tonight." my parents get up and walk to the living room.
"ok there gone." I giggle. Eddie brings out my sneaky side and I love it.
"ima be over in about 10 minutes, leave your window open for me." Eddie's suck into my house a couple times when my parents are home, he climbs up the ladder to get to my window.
"ok. see you tomorrow Robin." I say as my dad comes back into the kitchen.
"What did Robin need?" he asks.
"Oh that. She forgot what pages Mr. Hefley assigned us for homework." I say as I grab an apple and start heading back up to my room. Once i'm halfway up the stairs I sprint to my room, lock the door, and open the window. While i'm waiting for Eddie I continue writing in my diary. After what feels like forever I hear the window being pushed up more. I jump when I see Eddie. He opens his arms as I jump into them and kiss him.
"Looks like someone missed me." he kisses me back.
"Hi." I giggle.
"I love you laugh." he rinds his hand over my hair. I innocently put my hand under his shirt and rub my hands over his chest.
"Don't start what you can't finish." he whispers in my ear.
"Oh I intend to finish." I bite his lip a little making him moan. God I love it when I see his submissive side. Eddie picks me up and placed me on my bed as we passionately kiss. He brings his finger to my clit and starts rubbing circles making me moan.
"Eddie." I cry out. This goes on for a couple minutes when there's a knock at my door. We both jump up and Eddie jumps down to roll under my bed.

Her room ^^^

Her room ^^^

I open the door and see my dad standing there.
"Yes?" I ask.
"Your mother made cookies. I brought you up some." he smiles and hands me the plate of cookies.
"Thank you dad." I smile as he walks away. Once i'm 100% sure he's gone I lock the door and Eddie crawls back out. As soon as he stands up I jump on him.
"Eddie no foreplay i'm already wet. I just need you inside of me. No games no nothing just get inside of me, please." I beg.
"Well because you asked so politely." he tosses me onto my bed and grabs a condom from his back pocket and rips it open with his teeth. He pulls my nightgown off and unzips his pants pulling out his cock.

"Eddie." I moan. Just the sight of this man has me feeling like jello. He grabs each leg and slowly thrusts himself into me causing me to gasp from the pleasure.
"Omg." I whisper. Eddie starts speeding up when he sees i've adjusted. He keeps getting faster and faster. I thrust my hips up to meet each of his thrusts and to give myself more pleasure. Eddie moans when I do this and that's what keeps me going. Eddie loves to be in charge. He's the dom and i'm his sub, sometimes though I can make him be submissive only for me.

"Doll face I'm close." he cries out to me. I start thrusting my hips up faster as he brings his finger to my sensitive clit.
"Omg Eddie i'm gonna cum." I yell as my hips start to buckle. Eddie starts ramming into me harder and doing so causes my bed to start smacking against the wall. At this point I don't care if my parents hear us. I just need to cum. Eddie pulls out and leaves me confused until he grabs both my legs and puts them over his shoulder before ramming into me reaching a whole other level. I grip the bed sheets as I release.

"IM CUMMING!" I scream and bit his neck. Eddie keeps fucking me until he reaches his release. He grabs my face and kisses me.
"I want you to watch me fuck you." he says causing me to moan. I watch as his duck goes in and out of me, coated with my cum as he releases forcing me to reach my second orgasm of the night. I cling to Eddie's body as i'm shaking. As soon as we both come down from our high, he pulls out and kisses me.
"Your so perfect." he says as he kisses my stomach making me blush.
"your alright I guess." I tell him and he starts tickling me making me laugh.

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up." he puts his clothes back on then lifts me and quietly walks us out to the hallway and into the bathroom where he runs me a bath. He undresses and gets in with me and washes my hair and give me a back massage. All I know is that one day, I'm gonna marry this kid.

********************************************

944 words
remember to vote :)
requests are open
lmk what y'all thought <3