Secrets Part 1.....

IT'S BEEN A WHILE I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY

**************************************************

I had a secret. None of my friends knew. Not even my best friend Chrissy. We have always told each other everything but if she found out my secret.... she'd never talk to me again.

"Yn, you ready to go?" she yells shaking me out of my thoughts. I look around and notice Mike and Will staring at me so I stand up and wipe the sand of my dress.

"I'm ready." you say. The boys turn and start heading to Steve's house. Will and Mike are secretly dating. Everyone knows except El, she'd hate Will if she ever found out. 

You enjoy the peaceful walk to Steve's house until Chrissy comes up and starts asking you questions. She knows there's a boy you like you just haven't told tell her who yet.

"Will he be here tonight? Is he hot? Does he like you back? Have you too already fucked?" she asks. You look to the ground and back up to her.

"Chrissy please stop asking me these questions, I will tell you about him when i'm ready. Please respect that." you say as you run ahead of everyone. You walk into the house and squeeze your way through everyone.

"Yn your here!" someone screams making you turn around. You see it's just Robin and you smile.

"Of course i'm here, it's your birthday after all." I hug her when all of a sudden she whispers into my ear.

"Eddie told me to tell you to meet him as soon as I saw you." you pull back and stare at her.

"Please don't tell the others." you whisper out and she hugs you again.

"Yn I would never, I respect you too much. " she says and the two of you laugh. You both notice everyone walking in and you quickly but quietly exit the room and head to find Eddie.

"Eddie?" you whisper quietly as you walk into a guest room. All of a sudden a pair of hands wrap around you causing you to scream. A hand instantly overs your mouth and you hear Eddie laughing. You push him off of you and laugh.

"That wasn't funny, I almost shit myself." you say making him laugh even more. He then walks over to you and hugs you.

"It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you." he says staring into your eyes.

"Eddie it was only three days." you laugh. He then places his hand on you cheek and leans in.

"Three days felt like forever without you." he whispers as he leans in and kisses you. You have to agree with him, it really did feel like forever. You break apart from the kiss and stare at him.

"I need you." you say and he smirks. He backs away from you, looks out into the hall before shutting the door.

"Bed. Now." is all he says as he's still leaning against the door. You let your dress slip to the ground and make your way to the bed. He then turns around and stares at you.

"I didn't wear any panties." you says and he smirks.

"You knew this was gonna happen, naughty girl." he whispers and walks closer to you. Eddie slowly gets on the bed and crawls on top of you, making sure not to put all of his body weight onto you.

"What do you want?" he says staring into your eyes.

"You. I want you Eddie." you whisper out as his fingers find your cunt. He starts teasing you by slowly sliding a finger in and then taking it out before you can enjoy it.

"Tell me what you want Yn." he stares directly into you eyes as he thrusts two fingers into you and increasing the speed his fingers ramming in and out of you making you whimper.

"Fuck. I want your cock." you moan out and he smiles.

"All you had to do was ask princess." he removes his fingers making you moan from the loss of contact and he quickly slides his pants off and frees himself. You stare at him as he lines himself up with your entrance. As he starts to enter you, you through your head back in pleasure.

"Eyes on me the entire time." he says as he forces you to look at him. As he notices your head falling back again he quickly rams into you making your body shake and forcing you to stare into his eyes as you whimper from the intense contact.

"So tight," he whimpers out, his mouth at your neck, while his hands move to grasp at your breasts. "Fuck, you feel so damn good princess."

"Just fuck me!" you shout out and Eddie starts slamming into you. His cock becoming wet with your arousal. The sound of skin slapping has taken over the room, you don't care about being quiet anymore you just need him. You raise your hips up to meet every one of his thrusts bringing more pleasure to the two of you.

"EDDIE!" you yell as you clench around him causing him to whimper.

"Do that again princess." he says and you oblige. He picks up his speed and starts thrusting all the way into you, feeling him in your stomach. Eddie grabs your chin and forces you to look at where the two of you meet. You watch as he rails into you and you moan. You grab Eddie and kiss him when all of a sudden you two hear the door open.

"What the hell is all the nois-" you break apart from Eddie and stare at Jason.

"Fuck." Eddie says.

"Everyone is gonna love this." Jason says as he shuts the door and heads downstairs. Eddie however doesn't stop.

"Eddie," you moan, "we need to stop." you say, but you don't mean it.

"I know you don't mean that princess. Let them hear you I don't give a fuck anymore. Let them know your mine." he says as you feel yourself nearing. You scream out in pleasure as your orgasm rips through your body making you clench around him.

"Fuck." he whispers out as he thrusts a few more times before he cums." He fucks you through his orgasm, his thrusts becoming sloppier and this causes your body to release another mind blowing orgasm.

You both lay there, still attached as you know what's about to happen next.

"We need to go downstairs Yn." he says and you nod. He slowly pulls out of you making you sigh. He helps you out of the bed and zips up your dress for you after he's finished re-putting his outfit back on. He grabs your hand as you two exit the room and head downstairs.

********************************************************

1121 WORDS 

REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN SO SEND EM :)

WHAT DID WE THINK

ARE YOU READY FOR PART 2??????????