BillyxYnxEddie

Before we start i'd like to give up a heads up that Yn's is supposed to be tutoring Eddie and Billy that's why they're at her house. Yn's sister let them in before heading out to hang with friends and that's why they're in her house okay so they didn't break into Yn's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************

"Yn it's okay to want them both." Robin says over the phone as we're having our mid life crisis call for the hundredth time today. "Well when I hear someone else say it out loud I feel like it sounds horrible." I say. "I don't even know if they'd both be interested in me." I continue.

Robin continues yapping on about how a lot of guys actually get a kink out of sharing. "Yn they want you it's so obvious!" she yells into the phone making me laugh. "Robin how would you know?" I ask. "I've seen the way they look at you Yn! Just fuck them!" She screams over the phone and I hear a noise outside my door which stops me in my tracks. "I'll call you back later." I whisper to her before opening my door and coming face to face with a smirking Eddie and Billy.

"How long have you guys been here for?" I ask trying to cover up my embarrassment. "Not long." Eddie says, but Billy says something that stops me dead in my track. "We want you Yn." Thinking that I heard wrong I turn around to ask him to repeat himself but before I can Billy throws himself at me.

As me and Billy are kissing Eddie pushes us all into my room before shutting and locking my door. Billy breaks the kiss so Eddie can also have a taste of my lips. As we're are kissing, Billy  starts placing kisses all over my body. Eddie pulls back and looks into my eyes for consent and I nod giving them both the go ahead. Billy places me on me bed and slowly pulls my nightgown off of me. As soon as i'm naked they loose it. Eddie thrusts a finger in me making me moan. Billy also adds a finger which forces out a scream of pleasure.

"How long have you wanted this?" Billy asks. I don't answer, I can't answer. The feeling is too good. "Answer or we will stop." he says. I feel them start to slow down and I yell. "SINCE FOREVER!" they share a smile as they pick up there pace. "more." I whine. Instead of giving me more they start to slow down. "please." I beg. Billy and Eddie stop completely. "Who?" they ask in unison. "Both." I whisper. "I want her ass." Billy says making me laugh. Eddie places his hand on my chin and makes me look at him. "Are you on the pill?" he asks and I nod. "Who else has touched this body" they ask and I stay silent. Billy thrusts two fingers inside me throwing me off guard. "Answer us" Eddie says as Billy continues. "NO ONE!" I scream and he stops. They both just stare.

"Fuck" they say. "No one as ever touched you" Eddie says and I nod. "You are ours now Yn." Billy says. I look at them and nod. "Please fuck me already." I say and they both jump into action quickly disregarding there clothes. I look up to see them and holy shit they are not small. "Is it going to fit?" I ask shyly making them both smile at me. "Don't worry princess., we'll make it fit" Eddie says as he places his cock at my entrance. He looks into my eyes one more time for consent and I give it to him. "This is gonna hurt princess." Billy says as Eddie thrusts into me in one thrust. "FUCK!" I scream out in pleasure. "It's gonna be okay princess." Eddie says as he lets me adjust to him. After adjusting to him I thrust my hips up earning a slutty moan from Eddie. 

Eddie starts thrusting in and out of me. Using my body to his own pleasure. He picks up the pace and fucks me even faster. As he's doing so Billy plays with my clit earning a moan from me. It doesn't take long before I feel something building in my stomach. "Is she close" Billy asks and Eddie nods. He then hit's a spot deep inside me which forces my body to shake and me to scream. "Found it." Eddie says as he continuously hits the same spot over and over again. "EDDIE!" I scream as I release. He quickly pulls out of me and Billy enters and starts thrusting. "BILLY!" I yell out. He's currently fucking me through my high.

As I come down Billy pulls out. "Are you ready for me?" he asks and I nod. He flips my body around forcing my ass to stick out. "This is gonna hurt even more princess." He says. I look over at Eddie and notice he's still hard. "I want you." I whisper out to him and he hears. He happily obliges, kneeling in front of me so I can take him in my mouth. Eddie and Billy give each other a nod before Billy thrusts into my ass as Eddie thrusts himself into my mouth. My scream is muffled by Eddie's cock. "Yn you feel so good." Eddie says as he continues fucking my mouth. "This ass is heaven." Billy says as he hits a spot deep in me making me gag on Eddie. "Do it again" he tells Billy. Billy pulls out and rams back into the same spot which makes me take Eddie even deeper. "FUCK!" they both yell.

They're using my body to get themselves off and I love it. "I'm gonna cum." Eddie says, Billy agrees with him. They both pick up there pace fighting for a release. I feel like a whore but I don't care. As long as i'm there whore.

Billy is the first to release, Eddie quickly following, filling me up. I swallow every last drop as Eddie pulls out. "Open your mouth." he says and I do. "Good girl." he says, Billy pulls out earning a wince. My body falls into my bed and Billy and Eddie both laugh. As I tilt my head to the side I see Billy head to my bathroom while Eddie grabs a water bottle from my mini fridge. "Drink this." he says, sitting beside me. He helps me to a sitting position as I drink some of the water. Billy comes back with a wet washcloth. "This will help." he says as Eddie opens my legs for him. "Fuck" he whispers making me smile. I like this effect I have on them.

Billy places the wet washcloth on my clit making me wince. "You need some rest" Eddie says as he grabs the blanket from the floor and places it over me. Billy lay's beside me on my left while Eddie's on my right. It doesn't take long before I fall asleep.

I wake up around 3am and smile as I see both of them sleeping so peaceful. I quietly reach over Billy and grab my phone off my nightstand and face time Robin. She quickly answers and shows me Vickie laying beside her, I show her both Billy and Eddie laying beside me and we both quietly laugh. "I wanna know how that happened" she says, "Right back at yah." I reply and we hang up. As I go to set my phone down, Billy reaches up and places me on top of him.

"I need you Yn." I position myself and slowly sink down earning a moan, I place my hand over his mouth and nod over to Eddie signaling for Billy to be quiet. Billy grabs my hips and thrusts himself up making me whimper. He then slaps his hand over my mouth and keeps it there as he continues thrusting up into me. It doesn't take long before we're both find our release. Billy helps me up off of him and wraps his arms around me as we head back to sleep.

I only get two hours of sleep before Eddie's hand starts making it's way to my clit. He circles it a few times before moving his body underneath the blanket confusing me. I grab his pillow and squeeze as he licks up my sensitive clit. Eddie picks up the pace and adds a finger. I try to be quiet but I can't, Billy's hand covers my mouth and he smiles. "We wouldn't want anyone to hear now would we." I come to the realization that my sister is home by now seeing as her curfew is 1.

Eddie continues eating me out when all of a sudden my door opens. "What's with all the nois-" my sister stops as she sees what's happening. "OMG EW!" she yells quickly shutting my door and leaving. 

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this." I say making them both laugh.

*************************************************************

WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK 

1581 WORDS

REMEMBER TO VOTE LUVS <3

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!