YoU r MiNe

As requested......
********************************************
Eddie asked to talk with me during lunch so i said sure. We used to date but he said he loved me and i completely flipped, i was scared of love so i broke things off. As i'm sitting with Eddie, Steve walks up.
"You left your bra at my place last night." Steve says as he grabs my bra from his pocket and hands it to me smiling at Eddie.
"Harrington your trying hard to make me jealous but i'm the one that bought her that bra, even came with matching panties and boy did i have fun ripping them off her while she was under me begging for my-" Steve cuts Eddie off by punching him making me jump and scream. Eddie and Steve go back and forth when Dustin breaks it up.
"WHAT THE HELL GUYS!" Dustin screams making them both stop.
"This prick is talking about my girl." Steve tells him.
"Yea well she used to be mine, your just a rebound little boy." Eddie snaps at Steve before grabbing my bra off the table with a smirk. Dustin holds Steve back so another fight doesn't happen.

The crowd that formed starts to disburse and Steve walks over to me.
"Why did you do that?" i asked.
"Are you really defending him right now?!" he snaps at me.
"Wha- No, you just didn't need to resort to violence Steve." i say. He stares at me for a minute before walking to his car and motions for me to come as well. Steve and i end up ditching the rest of the day and drive back to his place.

Once we're there and upstairs in his room we start making out. He's kissing me and the next he's removing my shirt and leaving kisses up and down my body. Things get very heated and next thing i know Steve is entering me in one thrust making me scream out from the pleasure.
"STEVE!" i moan. He gives me a second to adjust before he starts ramming into me.
"God you feel so damn good." he says and kisses me. I wrap my legs around him and this allows him go deeper making me moan. Steve grabs my hips and starts lifting them up making me meet his thrust giving us both more pleasure.
"Yn." he moans and i completely lose it.

I clench around him as i come and this makes him release as well.
"I love you so much." he says kissing me. Me and him cuddle for a little bit until i decide to head home. Steve drives me home and as soon as he leaves i get a call from Robin.
"Hey Robin what's up?" i ask.
"Yn you didn't hear this from me but Wheeler just got in the car with Steve and i'm pretty sure i saw him kiss her." she says and i freeze.
"Wha-." i say.
"Yn i don't know if they kissed i'm pretty sure they did but i'm not 100% sure i'm just letting you know because i value our friendship." Robin says. I thank her and hang up but before i leave a make a final phone call.

It only takes Eddie 10 minutes before he pulls into my driveway, before the car even stops i have the door opened and jump inside.
"Hello doll face." he smiles at me.
"I'm not in the fucking mood Eddie. Take me to Steve's please." i say and his face goes stone cold.
"I swear to god if Harrington did something." he mutters. Eddie likes to drive fast so in no time we're pulling up at Steve's. I go to get out but before i do i turn to Eddie.
"Please just stay in the car." i tell him and he looks away. I get out and go to the front door which turns out to be unlocked.

I walk into the house and hear noise coming from Steve's room and i feel the tears forming. i walk as quietly as possible up there stairs and fling open his door to see Nancy with his cock down her throat.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" i scream and Steve and Nancy both jump.
"Yn it's not what it looks like." Steve says. I turn around and fall but before i hit the ground i feel arms around me.
"You fucked up Harrington." Eddie says. He picks me up and carrie's me to his car.

"Yn wake up doll face." I open my eyes and see Eddie.
"Where am i?" i ask.
"You fell asleep in my van last night so i brought you back to my place to rest i hope that was ok." he says. Eddie was very kind to me i just was scared to admit i was in love with him.
"How do you feel?" he asks and i say ok. I look up to see he's holding a plate of breakfast for me.
"My favorite." i whisper and he smiles but quickly stops.
"I'll drive you home after you eat." he says.
"Eddie we need to talk." i say.
"No we don't. I need to get you home before i meet up with Hellfire." he says and i can sense he's annoyed. Eddie took care of me even when i was with someone else. I think i'm ready to admit i love him.
"Eddie wait." i say. He turns around and i see the hurt and pain i've cause him in his eyes.

"Please stop stringing me along Yn, i'm ready to leave you for good if that's what you want." he says.
"Eddie you told me you loved me and it freaked me out. Hell my parents were in love and my dad beat my mom ok, love scares me." i finally admit to him.
"Yn i didn't know that." he says walking closer to me.
"Eddie I've always loved you ok i was just scared to admit it because i was scared what would happen." i tell him and he hugs me.
"I love you Yn." he says. she leans in but before he kissed me he asks permission before doing so and i love that about him. I kiss him and he kisses me back.
"Eddie i need you to make me forget about him. I only want you." i say and his eyes become filled with lust.
"I'm gonna make you forget all about Harrington." he says before taking me to his bedroom.

Eddie tosses me onto the bed and quickly follows. He has my clothes removed in the beat of an eye.
"Yn is this ok?" he asks and i smile.
"Of course." i say and he has his pants and boxers removed in a second. He enters me in one quick thrust and let's me adjust before he starts tanning into me.
"EDDIE!" i scream and he laughs.
"That's right. Scream my name and my name only." he snap and i feel my release nearing. Eddie picks up the pace and i lose it. I start shaking and releasing all over him making him moan. It doesn't take long for him to follow after me.
"I love you Eddie." i say as he pulls out.
"Yn i love you more than you could possibly know." he kisses me. I fall asleep in Eddie's arms.
"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me yn, i can't wait for a future with you." Eddie whispers as i fall asleep.

********************************************
1247 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote <3
for the people who check up on me to make sure i was alright i literally love you that made my day when u we're asking to make sure i was ok since i haven't been writing a lot lately. im good now and will be back to writing <333