"ILY Just The Way You Are" -Eddie

AS REQUESTED

I wanna start this off and say that ALL bodies are beautiful. YOU are beautiful. I LOVE YOU ALL <3

*****************************************************************

You stood in front of the mirror staring at your body. You have always been insecure about the way you look. You hate the way your shoulders are. You hate the way your stomach hangs over your pants. You hate how big your thighs are. You hate the way you arms jiggle and move when you walk. You don't feel pretty in any way. Your bigger than most girls at your school and that makes you feel shitty. It also doesn't help that your dating the most popular guy in your school Eddie Munson. People tend to make fun of you when hes not around and you don't have the heart to tell him. You whole life you've been on the heavier side, no matter how long you'd starve yourself and workout you could never loose the weight. 

Eddie had invited you over for the night but you didn't want to. You and Eddie haven't had sex yet, he hasn't even seen you in a swimsuit your just to embarrassed. Ring Ring. You pick up the phone and answer.

"Hello." you say.

"Hey, i'm on my way to pick you up now." Eddie says and you panic.

"Something came up, I can't come over." you lie. 

"Yn.... every time I ask you to stay the night you always make excuses." he responds.

"I do not."

"Last week it was cause your mom needed you, week before that you realized you had a project that I know you already finished and week before that you said you fell ill, did I do something wrong?" he asks sadly.

"No Eddie its not you, just pick me up." you say as you hang up the phone.

You were nervous to stay the night. You didn't want Eddie to see your body and get disgusted and break up with you. It doesn't take long for him to get to your house. "Hey." you say to him and he just smiles. The car ride back to his house was quiet and long. Once you get there he's already outta the car and walking inside leaving you alone and feeling like shit so you grab your bags and march inside.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" you scream at him. "You never want to hangout with my friends and I, and you never wanna come over." he snaps at you. "Why the fu*ck would I wanna spend time with the people who fat shame me on a daily basis!" you scream out quickly covering your mouth. Eddie turns around and stares. "Who?" he asks and you look away. "Who TF says that to you!" he screams. "Jason and his group." you whisper looking away. "I'm going to kill them." he snaps to you. "Why? Everything they say is true. Eddie look at me, i'm fat okay." you cry out and run to the bathroom but before you could close the door Eddie is right there keeping it open.

"Baby you are beautiful." he kisses you but your still holding back, "Eddie we don't make sense." you cry as he holds you. "I don't care if we don't make sense to others, it only has to make sense to us." he says as you cry. He goes to pick you up but you won't let him. "Dammit Yn!" he screams making you cry more. "Shit Yn I didn't mean it to sound rude, just baby please, okay. I got you." he says and you wrap your arms around him as he carries you to his room. Once  you enter you see that Eddie has set up a movie night for the both of you.

 Once  you enter you see that Eddie has set up a movie night for the both of you