Eddie Munson is my step-brother

⚠️ step-siblings ⚠️ if you don't like that kind of stuff skip this chapter. It will be a shorter chapter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My mom recently got married i'm happy for her obviously but did she have to get married to the father of the guy I've been crushing on since freshman year. Eddie Munson, I've been in love with the dude for a while but never made a move and now he's my step-brother, he won't want anything to do with me.
"Maia? You there?" Eddie waves his hand around in my face.
"Sorry." I look away. Anywhere but making eye contact with him.
"What we're you thinking about?" he smirks coming closer to me.
"Huh oh um nothing." as subtlety as I can I cross my legs.
"Doll face your not that subtle." he says as he sits next to me uncrossing my legs.
"I could smell you from across the room." he presses his hand to my pajama shorts.
"I can feel it to baby." he starts palming me through them.
"Eddie, we can't." I tell him. He just stares at me and doesn't move his hand.
"Who made you this wet?" he asks staring at me.
"Nothi-Nothing." I try to keep my composure as he's playing me through my shorts right now making me even wetter.
"Wrong answer." he slaps my soaking pussy causing me to cry out.
"I'm only gonna ask again or you'll be punished. Who. Made. You. Wet." he demands increasing his pace.
"Yo-you did Eddie. You made me wet." I grip the counter. Eddie just smiles and picks me up making me straddle him. I look around the kitchen to make sure my mom or his dad doesn't walk in.
"They're upstairs doll face." he guesses what I was wondering. He pulls my shorts and panties off on one motion all while i'm sitting in his lap.
"We're gonna make this quick ok, then we're finishing it tonight once there asleep." he tells me before unzipping his jeans and letting his cock out.

I gasp at how big he is because damn this boy is huge. I wonder if it'll fit.
"Don't worry it'll fit." he rubs my thigh.
"Are you on the pill?" I tell him yes.
"That makes this easier." he says and quickly thrusts into me while i'm side tracked.
"Omg Eddie." I dig my nails into his back as he has me riding him. Eddie meets me each thrust increasing the pleasure. It doesn't take long for us to reach our high and come down from it. Once we're both dressed our parents walk in and ask how are day was. Eddie just stares.
"My day was sweet." he winks at me.

********************************************

453 words
requests are open <3
remember to vote :)
lmk what you thought about this one, it was shorter than the others