We used to be Something.

The year is 2022, but they dress like the 90's
Make sense?
********************************************

It's hard these days. Eddie and me were together for a year when all of a sudden he changed. He started drinking and doing drugs and he ignores me now. He dumped me on my birthday three months ago. Why would he do something like this. I thought he loved me. I guess it's time to move on. All of a sudden someone taps me on the shoulder I turn to see none other than Billy Hargrove.
"Hey Billy." I smile as he sits down next to me.
"How's your day been gorgeous?" he winks at me making me blush.
"It's been good." my phone buzzes and I look down to see who texted me. I apologize to Billy as  I respond back to Eddie.
Eddie.
Eddie: Why is Hargrove sitting wit u?
Me: why does it matter?
Eddie: I don't want him next to what's mine.
Me: i'm not yours Eddie, you dumped me remember. i'm moving on. goodbye.
Eddie: y/n I stg.
Eddie: answer me
Eddie: answer me or you won't like what's next.
Eddie: just remember this doll face.
I shut my phone off and go back to talking with Billy.
"I'm sorry, a friend."I explain.
"No worries, I was wondering. How would you like to come to the pool with me tonight?" he stares into my eyes as he asks.
"I'd love to." I look down blushing.
"Well then, i'll pick you up at 8." he grabs my pencil and writes down his number before he leaves. He waved to me and winks before he walks away. Before I can even blink someone comes up behind me and grabs my waist.
"BOO!" Robin screams from behind me causing me to slap her from reflex.
"I hate you." she continues laughing and gasping for air.
"Why are you all smiles bitch?" she stares me down.
"I have a date with Hargrove tonight." I smile.
"Damn. Ima be honest with you girl, i'm still rooting for Eddie, so are the rest of the gang." she apologetically says.
"Well Eddie didn't want me and i'm moving on." I grab my things to go.
"Y/n i'm sorry I didn't mean to bring anything up." she apologized.
"It's fine Robin. I have to go." I walk away a before she can say another word.

TIME SKIP TO 10 MINUTES BEFORE BILLY SHOULD PICK YOU UP.

DING DONG
I wonder who that could be. Maybe Billy's early.
"He-" I stop when I see Eddie standing bin front of me.
"What are you doing here Eddie?" I go to shut the door but he uses his foot to keep it open.
"You see, to my surprise I hear that your going on a date with Hargrove tonight. Now is that right." he stares me down. I move from the door and walk back up to my room.
"You heard right Eddie. He should be here in a couple minutes so if you excuse me." I grab my towel and go to walk past Eddie but he positions us so my backs against the wall and i'm trapped.
"Eddie. Let. Me. Go." I demand.
"It's cute you think your the one in charge." he kisses behind my ear making me gasp.
"Eddie. You the one that didn't want me." I put my hands on his chest and feel his abs.
"I wanted you baby I never stopped. I was holding you back. I let you go but I can't anymore ok your mine. Do you understand." I kiss him. Eddie grabs my waist as he lifts me up and wraps my legs around him.
"Call Billy and cancel. Now." he demands. I grab my phone and dial Billy's number.
Hey y/n are you ready.
Billy i'm sorry to do this but I have to cancel.
Eddie takes this moment to push my dress up and shove a finger in me.
"Omg!" I moan.
Y/n are you ok? we can reschedule for tomorrow.
Um no um i'm sorry Billy but there's someone else.
Before I can respond Eddie takes this moment to ram his thick cock into my tight soaking pussy.
"Eddie!" I scream.
Y/n are you calling me while having sex?
N-no I can't even forms complete sentence.
Eddie grabs my phone and hangs up before throwing me onto my bed and soon following.
"Your mine do you understand." he rams back into me.
"Omg i'm yours. Eddie i'm all yours." I grab his hair and pull him in for a kiss.
"Im never letting you go again. Im gonna be selfish and keep you to myself." he starts thrusting into me faster making me near my release.
"Eddie i'm almost there." I scream. He flips me over and thrusts into my pussy from behind getting deeper than before.
"I'm cumming!" I yell as I release. Not long I feel his cock pulsing. Eddie starts moaning and whimpering as he releases. I flip us over and ride him through his high causing him to dig his nails into my hips.
"Y/n!" he whimpers as he releases again into my throbbing cunt. Edit starts thrusting his hips to meet my rhythm causing me to cry out.
"IM CUMMING!" I scream as I release. He pulls out of me and kisses my body.
"I love you so much doll face." I kiss him with passion.
"I love you too." Eddie carrie's me to the bathroom and runs me a bath.

********************************************

925 words
lmk what y'all thought
requests are open