Daddy.

⚠️ warning ⚠️
DADDY KINK
*******************************************

"Eddie you and Chrissy would be so cute." Mike announces to the table at lunch. Dustin quickly looks at me, he's the only that knows about my crush on Eddie.
"Maya wouldn't they be so cute together." Lucas asks me. Eddie turns to stare at me waiting for my response.
"I guess." I say grabbing my stuff and leaving.
"I'll be back guys." I hear Dustin tell the club before running after me.
"Why do you walk so fast?" he asks me while he's catching his breath. I ignore him as I throw my things into my locker.
"Maya, Maybe you should tell Eddie how you feel." I stare at Dustin in shock.
"I can't Dustin, Eddie's like super cool and i'm some nerd." as I pull out my back pack.
"Your super cool, and your hot so that's a bonus." he tries making me feel better.
"Oh yea what am I supposed to say, oh Eddie I think your so hot. I've wanted you for so long but I know i'm a nerd and you'd never want me but I still want you." Dustin stands there shocked.

"what?" I ask annoyed. All he does is point behind me and when I turn around i'm face to face with none other than Eddie himself. I slam my locker shut and run. I open the janitors closet and quickly shut the door. How could u be so stupid. I can't believe I did that. Where r u? are you ok? Dustin texts. I let him him where i'm at and tell him i'm fine. About 5 minutes later there's a knock on the door. Thinking it's Dustin I open it, but to my surprise I come face to face with Eddie once again. I try to rush past him but he maneuvers us so that he has me pinned against the door. He reaches pst me and locks it not breaking eye contact the entire time.

"Oh doll face, you don't know how long i've waited for you to say you want me." and then he KISSES me. He shoves his tongue in my mouth letting me know he's in charge and I let him. His hand starts going up my thigh then disappears under my dress. I shiver once I feel his hand on my clit. He shoves his finger into me making me yell out.
"Do you like that doll face." he winks at me.
All I can do is just nod.
"Do you want me?" he asks me.
"Yes, god yes." I beg him.
"Yes what?" he smirks at me. Omg is he into daddy. Jesus yes I have found the right man for me.
"I want you, daddy." I whisper into his ear making him moan. Before I can register what's going on he's already unzipping his pants and pulling out a condom and placing it on his thick shaft.
"Daddy I need you now." I beg him. I've never needed someone as badly as I need him right now.

Eddie picks me up and places my legs around him and with one motion lunges himself into my tight pussy forcing me to cry out in pain. It doesn't take long for the pain to turn into pleasure.
"Say my name baby." he keeps fucking me.
"DADDY!" I yell as he repeatedly hits my g-spot. I grab his back as I force myself up off the door to meet each of his thrusts. He starts fucking me harder making my back hit the door. Anyone walking by would know in an instant what we're doing in here.
"Rub you clit." he tells me. I do as he says and my release comes sooner. As i'm releasing all over him he doesn't stop.
"Daddy!" I yell.
"Doll face, Daddy's not done until he fills you up with his hot seed." he whispers into my ear making my hips buck and forcing him to whimper out in pleasure. Eddie picks up the pace and it going harder, he pulls one of my legs up and over his shoulder making him deeper and reach me in a whole 'other level.
"Daddy's cumming." he moans as he releases into me forcing me to squeeze over him and have my second release.

Once we're done we pull up our clothes when Eddie grabs my chin.
"I've been in love with you for a while Maya, it's always been you." he kisses me.
"I love you to Eddie, it's always been you." I kiss him back and this leads to two more rounds in the janitors closet.

********************************************
768 words
remember to vote :)
requests are open to all
lmk what y'all think <3