Party pt2

"i can feel you clenching around my fingers. come and you get punished." he stares at me then looks back at the road. I can't take it anymore it's just to much.
"Eddie!" i yell as i come. he removes his hand and is quiet the rest of the drive home making me worried how bad and intense the punishment will be. we pull up to the house and he gets out slamming the door and i follow him. i'm kinda excited to be honest.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

********************************************

I follow Eddie inside and as soon as i walk through the door he pins me against it and traps my lips.
"You came without permission." he says and i tilt my head down.
"Look at me. Your gonna look at me the entire time or it's gonna be worse for you." he tells me and i nod. I look back at him and he lets me go and i sink to the ground.
"Go to the room. I need to get some things." he says and i gulp. Eddie doesn't play with punishments and i love it, but ill never let him know that. I get to the room and strip because that's how it always is. He walks into the room and walks straight up to me.
"Are you ready?" he asks. I nod and that's when his face changes and  lust. He throws me to the bed and grabs the cuffs on the nightstand and cuffs me to the bed.

Once i'm secured he shoves two fingers into me making me scream out. He doesn't stop to let me adjust he just keeps ramming then into me.
"EDDIE!" i scream.He doesn't stop instead he goes faster. It doesn't take long before i feel myself getting ready to release. Eddie can feel it to and he starts to slow down.
"No." i cry out making him smile. Eddie stops for a minute and then continues.
"Next time you listen to me." he snaps at me.
"I'm sorry." i cry out. It goes on for another five minutes and i release crying out. Eddie grabs the vibrator from the nightstand and shoved it into me. He turns up the level and i start screaming. Eddie just smiles and gets up and leaves.
"Eddie!" i scream and cry. He shuts the door and goes downstairs. HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! I can't take this. I come and clench around the vibrator and start screaming.

Eddie doesn't come back until an hour later. He looks at me and sees me crying and quickly rushes over to me.
"Baby are you ok?" he asks. This is what i love about Eddie, even when i'm getting punished he always makes sure i'm ok.
"I'm ok." i tell him as i release all over the vibrator. Once i come down from my high Eddie takes the vibrator out and places it on the nightstand. I cry out from the feel of emptiness and he lifts my chin up.
"Baby are you ready for me, or does it hurt to bad?" he asks making sure i'm ok.
"I need you so bad Eddie." i whine. I may be sore but i just need his cock. I need it so bad.

"Are you sure?" he asks again.
"Eddie if you don't shove your fucking cock into me i swear to god!" i yell making him laugh. He grabs a condom but i stop him.
"I need to feel you Eddie." i say and he smiles. He undresses and kisses me. He touches my clit and i groan from the sensitivity. He looks at me one more time to make sure i'm ok and i nod. He finally guides his cock to my entrance and rams into me. I cry out but he slams his lips onto mine covering my cry's. I scratch and dig my nails into his back and he moans.

"You feel so amazing baby." he tells me.
"Eddie faster." i tell him. He happily obliges and rams into me and goes at in human speeds. I thrust my hips up to meet his and we both scream out from the feeling. It doesn't take long before i feel Eddie's cook pulsing and i know he's about to come. He starts going faster and deeper and brings his hand to my clit and starts rubbing. I scream from all the pleasure and i feel myself getting ready to come. My body starts shaking and Eddie knows i'm about to come as well.

"Come with me." he says and we both release at that moment.
"EDDIE!" i scream as i climax. I flip us as we're both releasing and squeeze.
"YN!" he cry's out as he finishes releasing and i kiss him.
"I love you so much." I tell him.
"I love you too baby." he pulls out and gets up holding me. He takes me to the bathroom and runs me a bath.
"Take a bath and relax, ill go make us dinner." he says and kisses me before he walks away.
God I love this boy so much.

********************************************
847 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote <3