Cuffed.

As Requested By levism0p
________________________________

With Eddie, he's always in charge. He's the "boss" as he likes to say. Well today things change, and it's time Eddie himself knows that. Once school ended Eddie told me to come over at around 8. Ive got it all planned out. Once I get to his house I knock on the door and wait for him yo answer. He opens the door and just smiles at me making me blush.
"Hello doll face." he grabs my waist pulling me into kiss him as he walks in the house and shuts the front door with his heel and then locks it. (He doesn't lock it with his heel, he uses his hands lol)
"Hi." I smile up at him.
"Your so beautiful." me whispers as he kissed my neck.
"Eddie no games today. I need you." I innocently put my hands in his pants and softly grab his hard on but before anything else can happen I break out into a sprint to his room with him on my tail. Eddie catches me and places me over his shoulder spinning us around before tossing me into the bed.
"Eddie!" I laugh at him. He's such a goofball, but he's my goofball. Eddie gets on top of me and starts kissing me but I quickly flip us over. While I have him in this position I quickly take the hand cuffs from under the pillow and put them on him cuffing him to the bed. A couple nights ago so saw he had them and I thought why not put them to use, when I came over this morning I placed them under his bed for tonight.

"Doll face enough games, take them off." he looks pissed but oh well.
"No." I start undressing him starting with his shirt. Once I've got it off I kiss his chest up to his neck. I then move on to taking off his pants.
"What's wrong? Doll face." I ask him innocently.
"Y/n your gonna regret this." he's really pissed off but that just makes this hotter. I unzip his pants and slowly pull them off him causing him to sigh. I then start leaving trails of kisses up his thighs making him moan. God I love this power I have over him right now. I slowly, while staring into his eyes. take off his boxers.
"Y/n enough games." he tells me, but I ignore him.
"Here's how this is gonna work, I'm gonna use your cock to pleasure myself." I smile at him. I put my lips to his tip and kiss it. I slowly put my mouth around it and go down, massaging and rubbing with my hands what I can't take. Eddie starts moaning and whimpering making me feel good. He thrusts his hips up causing me to gag and I remove my mouth from his cock.
"Now that wasn't fair. I'm in charge remember. You do that and I stop." I tell him while getting up and positions myself on top of him but not yet riding him.

"Your not gonna just stop. You need a release." he smirks thinking he's got me.
"Well I can always go to I don't know maybe Jason? If I need that release so bad." before he can respond I lower myself onto his cock making me and him both moan out. After i'm fully on him and adjusted I start riding moaning out from the pleasure.
"Baby!" Eddie cries out. I'm ping slow on purpose to mess with him. To let him know what it feels like to be teased. I start picking up my pace but after a while I feel like jello.
"y/n un cuff me, let me fuck you please." Eddie begs me. I nod and reach over to the dresser and grab the keys and unlocking the cuffs. As soon as he's out of them he flips us over and just rams into me.
"Eddie!" I scream as I dig my nails into his bed sheets.
"Take it. Take it all!" he snaps at me. I take it all and start thrusting up to meet his thrusts to give us both pleasure. I scream as I release but Eddie doesn't stop. He continues to fuck me until he finds his release.
"Your gonna regret doing that, but for now let's get you cleaned up." All I can do is nod. He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom running me a bath.
"I love you." I tell him as he helps wash my body.
"I love you to doll face." he kisses me.

________________________________

774 words
lmk what y'all though :)
requests are open <3