The Boy In The Band

AS REQUESTED BY THE GORGGGG AND AMAZING MIAAAA..........

********************************************

Today was the day, it was finally auditions for the Corroded Coffins. i've been practicing all day everyday to become there new bass player.
"final call for bass players. i repeat final call." the guy over the speakers says and i head to the audition room. on my way over someone runs into me.
"i'm so sorry." he quickly turns around and apologizes.
"oh it's you." he says once he sees it's me. i pick up my sheet music and roll my eyes.
"what are you doing here." i snap.
"better question is what r U doing here." he says.
"i'm here to audition, which is where i was heading before you so rudely bumped into me." i snap as i push past him.
"good luck cause your gonna need it." he laughs.
"yea we'll see about that." i mutter as i continue walking.

once i finally get to the audition room i notice there's a lot of people. fuck i really don't have a chance do i.
"hey are you in line to audition?" i ask some man.
"nope. this is the rejection line, we're waiting in case they can't find someone and they choose one of us." he tells me and goes back to reading his music. fuck. I take my guitar out of the case and start tuning it.
"yn yln your up." someone says with a deep voice that kinda sounds familiar.
(yln means your last name)
I grab my things and head to the stage. you'll never believe my shock when i see none other than Eddie Munson himself in charge.
"your auditioning for OUR bass player?" he asks.
"yea. i am." i say as kindly as possible so they don't kick me out before i even get a chance to start.
"i doubt you have what it takes and this will probably be a waste of time but continue." he snaps at me. i roll my eyes and wait for them to start playing. once they start playing i wait for my cue and join in.

i let myself go and just start to feel the music. after a while i notice the people in the rejection line have started forming a crowd around me. i notice the rest of the band has stopped playing and i quickly stop.
"sorry it was bad ik." i start packing my things up.
"your in." is all eddie says making me stop.
"i'm what?" i ask. he turns to look at me but looks back at everyone else.
"you can all go home now." he tells them before turning to me. "your in. do i need to say it in a different language." he snaps at me. i roll my eyes at him and he gets closer.
"roll your eyes one more time and see what happens." he whispers to me and i step back.
"look who's all flustered." he laughs before turning around and leaving with the band. i'm still not over the fact that i just got in the Corroded Coffins.

instead of going home i decide to practice some more, i've been practicing by myself for an hour when i hear someone clapping as i finish.
"what are you doing here." i snap.
"watch the tone." he says but before he can continue i respond.
"or what." i demand taking a step closer. he quickly grabs my waist and pulls me in gently biting my ear lobe making me moan.
"i don't like u." i say even tho i do.
"your body says otherwise." he whispers to me. instead of leaving i cave in and slam my lips onto his. he quickly maneuvers me so he's now holding me while we're making out. he backs me into a wall and starts leaving kisses down my neck.

"do you want this." he rasps out making me moan.
"yes." is all it takes before he rips open my shirt and flings my pants off making me gasp.
"i'll get you something from my dressing room you can wear after." he says abs i nod. he u does his pants and slides on the condom before moving my panties to the side and thrusting his full length into me making me scream. i bite down onto his shoulder making him sigh.
"your mine, no one else can touch you or fuck you as good as me." he whispers into my ear as he continues thrusting in and out of me.
"i bet jason could fuck me even harder." i smile at him. this makes Eddie mad. he picks me up and turns me around before ramming into my pussy from behind causing me to scream.

"could jason fuck you like the slut you are?" he demands.
"answer me." he snaps.
"no. only you can." i say as he continues thrusting. it doesn't take long before i'm coming undone around him. i feel my release coming.
"Eddie i'm gonna cum!" i yell.
"no yet." he says and i whine. he continues fucking me before reaching his own release.
"cum with me." he whispers in my ear and i cum all over him. he continues fucking me through our high before he pulling out and leaving me feeling empty.
"you are mine. do you understand." he tells me and i nod.
"i'm yours." i tell him and he smiles. he picks me up and takes me to his dressing room.

"wear this." he says as he tosses a shirt that says hellfire on it to me. he then tosses me some skinny jeans that are a little loose around my waist but they'll work for now. before i leave he pulls me in and kisses me.
"all mine." he says making me smile.

when i get to school i worry eddie only wants me for the weekends when no one is around. my worries go away when he comes up to me and kisses me in the courtyard.
"mine." is all he says as we head to class ignoring the people that are staring.

********************************************
1020 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote <3
lmk what your thoughts were on this chapter