Mark me

IT STARTS OFF QUICK JUST A WARNING 

Remember to vote my luvs

SEND IN REQUESTS I NEED SOME <3

*******************************************************

Eddie Munson was obsessed with you. not just him, but the entire school. nobody knew about your secret relationship with him. you were ready to tell people, it was Eddie who wanted to keep it quiet. you were gonna go to his house and tell him that it's either everyone knows about you or your done. your were a bit nervous.

"Eddie?" you ask as you walk into his room. he comes out of his bathroom with only a towel around his waist. 

"yes doll face." he smiles as he watches you blush.

"i don't want us to be a secret anymore." you quickly say, looking down. he's quiet for too long and you start freaking out.

"i'm sorry, i should just leave because i know you don't want us to go public or anythin-" Eddie cuts you off by lifting your head up to meet his eyes.

"your mine." he says before slamming his lips onto yours. not giving you a second to register what he said. you kiss him back with just as much passion. he quickly picks you up and pins you beneath him onto his bed breaking the kiss to undress you. once he's fully undressed you he grabs the condom from his nightstand.

"your mine." is all he says before thrusting inside of you, making your entire body shake. Eddie waits a minute for you to adjust, before he's ramming in and out of you as you grab fistfuls of the sheet.

"EDDIE!" you scream and bite his shoulder, this stops him. you quickly realize what you did and look away, Eddie grabs you chin and makes you look at him.

"i bit you, i'm sorry." you say apologetically but Eddie says something that shocks you.

"mark me." he whispers out so quietly you didn't hear. he speaks louder the second time and you oblige. he continues his movements as you scratch and claw and bite at him as he continues bringing you to your release so soon. Eddie continues thrusting into you causing you to become a mess. it doesn't take long before he finds your g-spot making your hips buck and cause a scream out of you. your entire body shakes causing you to clench around him making him groan.

"do that again." he says breathlessly and you do, causing him to whimper. you start moving your hips to meet each thrust adding more pleasure for both of you. 

"FUCK!" you scream as you claw at his back. 

"Yn i'm gonna come." he whispers into your ear making you moan. you wrap your legs around him tightly forcing him to go deeper and not allowing him to stop.

"come for me Eddie." you whisper.

"it's too soon doll face." his voice is strained.

"it doesn't matter. I plan to have you come more than once tonight Eddie." this causes him to release. your dirty mouth takes him over the edge causing him to cum for you. as you feel him filling you up your own orgasm rips through your body catching you off guard. you clench around Eddie making him whimper.

"Yn..fuck." he says as you completely dry him out, it doesn't stop him as he continues fucking you through your orgasm causing your body to continuously thrash against him while he has you pinned. 

he slowly pulls out making you yell.

"WTF EDDIE!" you scream at him as your orgasm comes to an end. before you can think, Eddies mouth is on you. as his mouth attacks your pussy his hands come down to grip your thighs open as they tend to keep squeezing shut. 

another orgasm rips through your body causing you to throw your head back onto the bed. your pulling his hair so hard it's outta leave bruises. Eddie stops his attack and kisses your thigh before biting down into it causing more intense pleasure for your orgasm. your body shakes and thrashes under him. 

"you marked me doll face, now i marked you." you pull him to your lips as you both fight for dominance.  

********************************************************************

700 WORDS

THIS WAS A SHORTER CHAPTER 

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A PART 2

SEND IN REQUESTS