The Boy In The Band

your bf Eddie Munson is about to go perform with his band but manages to get a quicky with you.

*******************************************

"Eddie you got someone here to see you." his bodyguard says. Before Eddie can ask who you step out from behind the bodyguard and Eddie instantly smiles. You run to hug him and he picks you up.
"You have 10 minutes before you need to be on that stage Eddie, no funny business." the bodyguard says looking at me. I look away and blush.
"Wdym George, 10 minutes is plenty of time." he smirks at you while George exits the room with a sigh. Eddie grabs your face and kisses you with so much force, you can tell he's missed you as much as you've missed him.

"Baby I was serious about what I told George." he tilts your chin so you were looking at him.
"Well then you'd better get started." you giggle.
He palaces you on the counter in his dressing room and lifts your skirt up.
"No panties baby, your such a naughty little girl." he kisses your clit making you gasp. He quickly pulls his pants down and grabs a condom from under the counter, this isn't the first time y'all have had to have a quicky, so you placed a box of condoms there for these days. Before you can even register he's already got the condom on and tanning into you.
"Omg Eddie!" you scream.

"You like this baby?" he starts playing with your clit with his free hand. All you can do is nod.
"I asked you a question." he makes you look at him. Your eyes start rolling to the back of your head from all the pressure.
"I asked you a question, answer me or i'll stop do you understand." he snaps at you.
"Eddie yea i love it, baby please don't stop." you tell him as you start moving your hips off the counter to meet his thrusts. It adds so much more pleasure to your body. As you feel your body getting to the point of release you guys hear a knock at the door.
"Eddie you have 5 minutes." George says. Eddie starts ramming into you even faster and hitting your g-spot while he's playing with your clit.
"Eddie i'm cumming." you scream as your body releases. He quickly follows after you filling up the condom. Panting you pull your skirt back down and help him straighten out his hair before you kiss him good luck.

********************************************

419 words
what did y'all think about this chapter?
requests are open for those interested