Birthday Party

As Requested..... IT STARTS OFF SLOW AND THEN GETS TO THE GOOD PART LIKE USUAL OKKK <3
********************************************Todays my birthday, i don't know why but i just don't like my birthday. It's a constant reminder that i'm growing up and will have to go away to college soon and leave everyone in Hawkins when they're all my family. Eddie planned my party he set everything up and invited some people from school. He's always been there for me and i really appreciate him.

"Yn come on it's your own party and we're gonna be late." Eddie yells to me. I came over to his house today and now we're going back to mine. I walk out the trailer and get in his van.
"I know your not excited but just pretend you are for everyone else please. As soon as they leave you can talk about how much you hated the party, deal." he says. I smile because he knows me so well.
"Deal." i laugh. Eddie likes to drive fast so it doesn't take long before we're pulling into my drive way. He hops out of the car and i wait for him to open my door. Eddie would always make me get back in the car if i opened the door for myself, he says a true gentleman will always open the door for you. He's set my standards very high.

We walk into my house and everyone scream Happy Birthday and i feel so awkward. I smile and wave and make small talk with everyone. I try to talk to very one and thank them for coming and i also go around collecting my gifts. The party goes on for an hour when Chrissy asks to play spin the bottle, the games going fine until Chrissy lands on Eddie and i don't know but something in me just feels hurt. I think this is the moment i realized i was in love with him. Eddie looks at me and i realize everyone else does to. Why are they all looking at me? 
"I think you know what this means Eddie." Chrissy says.

"No." Eddie says staring at me.
"What why?" she asks.
"Guys the party is over everyone get out." he snaps and everyone runs out. Eddie never gets mad but when he does everyone listens to him so they don't get on his bad side.
"Why won't you kiss me?" Chrissy asks him and it pisses me off.
"Chrissy i don't know who the fuck you think you are but back off Eddie you bitch." i snap at her leaving her shocked. She grabs her things and walks out the house. I turn around and become face to face with Eddie.

"Are you ok?" he asks me. I scoff.
"What?" he asks.
"Your asking if i'm ok, i should be asking you. Your the one that got mad and sent everyone home." i tell him.
"When it landed on Chrissy i realized i wouldn't want you to kiss anyone else." he says. Without thinking i grab Eddie's chin and pull him in for a kiss.
"I'm sorry was that ok. If not it's fine we can forget it ever happene-" Eddie cuts me off by slamming his lips onto mine.

Eddie picks me up and starts walking us upstairs to my room i assume. He opens my door and kicks it shut with his heel. He sets me down on my bed but stops.
"Yn is this ok?" he asks. I love that he's asking me for consent, he really is a gentleman.
"Eddie it's ok, i need you." i say to him.
"What are we after this yn? I can't just fuck you and go back to being best friends ok." he tells me.
"I wouldn't be able to either." i tell him.
"Let's just figure it out step by step." he says. He removed my shirt and pants from my body in a flash. I miss him and our tongues are fighting for dominance with him ending up winning. I removed his shirt and started taking off his pants with a little help from me because i was struggling.

Once mine and Eddie's clothes are both off i start trying to cover up my body feeling shy and Eddie notices.
"Yn don't ever cover up your body ok. Your gorgeous." he tells me and that gives me the confidence boost i didn't know i needed. Eddie grabs the condom and placed it on before slowly thrusting himself into me. Eddie goes at a slow pace making me want NO need more. I'm craving more of him. He can sense what i need and starts going harder and picking up his pace. He brings his free hand to my clit and starts rubbing making my body shake from the sudden sensation. Eddie keeps going and picking up his pace making me beat my end.

"Eddie i'm close." i say. This makes him pick up the speed and he grabs my legs and lift them over his shoulder making him go even deeper inside of me making me scream.
"IM CUMMING!" i scream ss my body spasms under him. Eddie follows soon after from the clenching of my vagina. He slowly pull out and takes the condom off thing it before throwing it away. I hold Eddie as i start to feel myself driving off. I'm half asleep but i'm sure i heard Eddie say, "I love you so much." but jokes on him because you also love him.

********************************************
823 words
requests are open :)
remember to vote <3