QUIET

"DADDY." I scream out and he slaps a hand over my mouth. "Yn baby you gotta be quiet. Do you want them to walk in and see what a slut you are for daddy?" he questioned making me moan even more. He continues thrusting his fingers in and out of me making my body shake from pleasure. "Please." I whimper out making him smirk and pick up the pace. "I'M GONNA CUM!" I scream and he quickly pulls his fingers out, leaving me confused. "You wanna scream, then your gonna need something to shut you up." he says grabbing a tie from the drawer along with a condom. "Turn around." he says, so I do.

Eddie places the tie in my mouth to keep me quiet before ramming his entire length in me without warning, making me cry out. "Be a good slut for daddy and take it all." is all he says as he starts thrusting, not giving me time to adjust. He pulls out and then rams back in, over and over and over. I feel it starting to build again when all of a sudden there's a knock at my door. "Yn are you okay?." Mike asks. Eddie removes the tie from my mouth but doesn't stop, instead he picks up the pace making me whimper out. "Answer." he demands. "Ye-yes i'm okay Mike." I try to say as calmly as ever, as if Eddie isn't balls deep inside me right now.

Mike leaves or at least I think he leaves and Eddie flips us so i'm now on top. "Take what you need." he says smirking up at me. I pull myself up then quickly slam myself back down making him whimper. "Do that again." I whisper in his ear as I repeat my action and he whimpers. I love having him at my control. "I think its your turn." I say as i grab the tie and place it in his mouth. Eddie's cock starts twitching and I know hes near. I start speeding up when I feel him hit my g-spot making me scream out. "HOLY SHIT DADDY, RIGHT FUCKING THERE!" I cry out, not caring if they hear anymore. He takes back control and starts thrusting his hips up to continuously hit my g-spot.

I feel my release coming hard, when he starts playing with my clit as well making me loose it. I scream and shake as my orgasm rips through my body but he doesn't stop his assault on my pussy. He continues thrusting and fingering my clit as I shake and cry out from the intense amount of pleasure. He then follows soon after and I milk his cock dry, squeezing and pulsing making him moan in pleasure. He continues playing with my clit as we come down from our highs quickly making me reach another one.

It hits me out of no where and I squirt all over Eddie, crying out as I come undone again. He shifts so his head is between my legs cleaning me up and enjoying it when all of a sudden the door flings open to a very confused Mike, and friends. "GROSS!" Will screams as they shut the door and run. "Fuck." I whisper but Eddie doesn't stop, instead he continues not caring about who was just at the door and caught us. "FUCK!" I yell as he gets me to orgasm for the third time tonight. "Daddy's good girl." he says as he makes his way back up to my face to kiss me and cover us both with a blanket to sleep. "That was amazing." he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles me cheek. "I love you baby." he whispers. "I love you too my gorgeous boy." I say as we fall asleep in each others arms.

I wake up to the feeling of a release. "Whats going on?" I say as my eyes adjust. When I look, I see Eddie himself in between my legs. "Eddie!" I giggle out and I feel his smirk against me. "Good morning baby." he says as he goes back to my pussy. "Its a good morning indeed." I say as I lay back and enjoy it.

*****************************************************************************************

720 WORDS

REMEMBER TO SEND IN REQUESTS :))

HOW'D YOU ALL LIKE THIS ONE

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE MY LUVS <33