In the Car

I've always found Eddie Munson attractive, I never got a chance to talk to him because my older brother is Jason Carver. Him and Eddie have some type of war going on right now, Jason hates him and his crew and Eddie hates us and our crew. I never really did understand why they hated each other. "Y/n." Jason says bringing me back to reality. I look at him while his friends stare. "What?" I ask annoyed. "I'm giving the guys a ride home so your gonna need to find a ride." he says walking away with his friends. great now i'll most likely have to walk home. A couple minutes after they left, someone taps me over the shoulder so I turn around and am shocked by who I see looking at me.

Eddie Munson is the one who tapped my shoulder, he wants to talk to me. Why? "Um- he-hello." I stutter out making him smile. "Hello gorgeous, I couldn't help but over hear that you need a ride? I can give you but it's gonna cost you." he smirks at me making the pool already between my legs grow. "Ye-yes i'd like that." I stutter again, god i'm so embarrassing. "Great just meet me by the main doors and then we'll head to my car." is all he says before walking away leaving me with a puddle between my legs, too embarrassed to even get up.

Once school finally ends I head out and see Eddie waiting for me by the doors like he said, I walk over to him-not to eagerly- and I smile as I reach him. "Ready to go doll face?" he asks as he holds the door open for me then shows me to his car. He opens the door for me and I bend over to put my bag down and I swear I could've heard him groan. I turn around and smile as I sit down and shut the door while he goes to his side and gets in. The ride is very uncomfortable while long as well, anyone could feel the sexual tension in the air, at this point I need him, BAD. I grab my bag and set in on my lap so he couldn't see what I was about to do.

I push my underwear to the side and slow-without making noise, but failing- I insert a finger into my dripping pussy. "mmm." I whimper out and Eddie looks at me. "You good doll face?" he asks while I just nod. I continue slowly thrusting my finger in and out of me so slow due to the fact Eddie is right beside me. I need more but I can't give it to myself or else he'll know what i'm doing. I didn't realize it at first but my bag had slipped back to the ground while I was lost in thought, with my eyes closed and head back. I open my eyes and jolt up when I hear a growl, I notice my bag is on the floor and Eddie can see exactly what i'm doing. I quickly take my finger out embarrassed. "Put it back in." he whispers. "What?" I asked to be sure I heard him correctly. "I said put your fucking finger back in your dripping cunt for me doll face." he says gripping the wheel and I moan. 

I shove two fingers inside of me as I widen my legs more, I continue thrusting my fingers in and out but i'm not able to find a release so I grab one of Eddie's hands and bring in to my thighs, he notices what i'm about to do and grips onto the wheel with his free hand. "Turn to me." he says and I comply turning and opening my legs so he can see, making him groan. "Panties off, now!" he snaps and I slowly tug them off while he continues staring ahead at the road. Once they're off I grab his hand and bring it to my folds, I don't get a seconds notice because Eddie's already thrusting two fingers into me. I drop my hold on his hand and throw my head back against the window and I hold onto the dashboard and grip the chair. He continues working on my pussy while I feel my release nearing, it takes me a minute to realize Eddie has parked the car off to the side and that's when I realize I can finally have all of him. "Eddie." I moan making him growl. He shifts so his whole body is facing me and I can see the bulge in his pants waiting to be let out.

"What do you want baby, use your words." he whispers into my ear and he starts thrusting his fingers in me slowly making me loose my release. I moan out but he continues going slower. "Use your words doll face." he grazes my ear, I feel him insert a third finger and that's when I loose it. "I WANT YOUR FUCKING COCK IN ME, PLEASE!" I scream and he smiles. "Get out of the car, now." is all he says he he gets out and walks over to my side. I quickly open the door and get out. Eddie has me flipped and against his car before i'm even fully out. He pulls my skirt off and tosses it into the car, I whimper. I need something, anything. "Eddie please." I cry out and he finally obliges. Before I can take a second to think, Eddie rams into my soaking pussy from behind and I scream. He doesn't give me time to adjust, he continues ramming in and out of my dripping cunt. I can't hold myself up so Eddie does all the lifting making him go deeper and I scream. "FUCK!" I yell as he continues his assault against my pussy.

"TAKE IT ALL." he yells at me, thrusting even faster and harder. I feel myself nearing and I start meeting his thrusts making him moan. "y/n." he whimpers out and I loose. I come undone and release all over him, pulsing and squeezing against him. "Fuck y/n baby do that again." he says so I do and he releases into me, he continues fucking me as he cums, bringing me to another orgasm. Once he pulls out he doesn't stop, he flips me over so i'm looking at him and brings his lips to my pussy, shoving his tongue in and devouring me before I could even comprehend what was going on. "FUCK, EDDIE!" I yell as I start spasming and shaking. He doesn't stop, he continues and it doesn't take long before I cum again. "DADDY!" I scream as I cum and Eddie stops. "what did you just say?" he asks and I look away embarrassed. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "Don't make me ask again." he demands. "Daddy." I whisper out and that's when he looses it. 

He puts me back in the car but bent over as he rams into me again, I scream out from the pleasure as he gives me a second to adjust before he's ramming into me while playing with my clit. It becomes too much to handle and I start shaking while he holds me down. "whats my name?" he demands. "Eddie!" I yell out, he slaps my pussy and says wrong. "DADDY!" I scream and he smiles. "Good girl." he says before I feel everything tighten and pulse. I feel the most intense orgasm coming. "Eddie stop, I cant take it." I scream. "take it like the good girl your are." he snaps making me moan. He picks up his pace and thrusts even faster and going deeper than I thought possible, he continues playing with my sensitive clit and I scream as he gets rougher. "cum with me doll face." he whispers to me and I cum. I start shaking and screaming as my release tears through my body while he finishes inside of me. He wipes me tear away as he pulls out and kisses me. "Are you okay doll face?" he asks and I smile. 

"I just want a warm bath." I say as he helps position me back in my seat to take me home. "Let's get you home and i'll run you a bath." he says kissing my forehead and I smile. "I like you a lot Eddie." I say as my eyes began to close from exhaustion. "I like you too doll face." he says as I fall asleep in his car.

*************************************************************************************

1431 WORDS

HOW'D YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY :))

SEND IN REQUESTS MY LOVESSSSS